- Date: 10-May-2022
- Location: Amsterdam, NL, 1062 KR
- Company: ICL Europe Cooperatief U.A.
About the role
As our Operational Buyer, you have a key role in our organization. You will support our Procurement Raw Materials team. In this role, you will have a chance to be a part of a multinational team which manages procurement for multiple Raw Materials sites across the globe and likewise, actively participate in the sourcing activities with the continuous goal of achieving cost reductions. Using your strong analysis skills and attention to detail, you will strive to maintain and improve quality of vendor service levels.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Actively participate in the Procurement process with the goal of supporting the business and operations;
- In charge of the operational part of the sourcing process;
- Issue purchase orders/call-offs;
- Follow up on orders to ensure that items are shipped and delivered on time;
- Address and solve issues during the sourcing process; Including close cooperation with logistics, production and account payables colleagues in the relevant sites;
- Analyze processes and share learnings within the organization;
- Taking part in negotiations with local and global suppliers of Raw materials;
- Assist the Global Sourcing Managers in preparing and coordinating bids, provide them with relevant information;
- Review, prepare, verify and/or approve financial and business transactions within established frameworks and guidelines;
- You will be actively involved in our Sustainability, Innovation and Commercial Excellence projects within the category.
- You already have some relevant work experience in an analytical and coordinating role, preferably within procurement. Experience in the chemical or relevant industry is an advantage.
- Organization and attention to details.
- Strong Excel and SAP skills;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Result driven personality and able to work autonomously;
- Strong business orientation and understanding of business processes.
- Excellent command of English is required. Other languages are an asset (i.e. Dutch, German)
Location: ICL European Headquarters, Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Are you the technical expert with a procurement mind-set that we are looking for? Then we’d love to see your application! Click on the button below and upload your resume online through our website.
We can only accept applications through our online process that are eligible to work in The Netherlands.
If you have any questions, please contact Vivian Boers at: +31 6 43204009