- REQ ID 85981
- POSTED Oct 10, 2022
- FUNCTION Procurement
- LOCATION Amsterdam, NH, NL, 1082VA
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com
At Coty Procurement we are at the heart of the Coty Turnaround, leading the way towards regaining operational leadership, and contributing to rediscovering growth. We achieve this by delivering end-to-end, sustainable value creation, leveraging the power of our supplier network, operating in a lean & agile fashion, and driving stronger cooperation with key stakeholders. Join the team that is making a tangible difference for the future of Coty, participate in one of the biggest transformations in the industry, driving and leveraging our culture of pride and performance!
We are looking for a Business Partner – Content, under the Global Procurement structure to support the goals of the Procurement department and its customers in the areas of Production, Post-production, Adaptation and Talent payroll, enabling tools and Global Adaptation Partners, encompassing full services production houses, niches producers, free lancers, PIM/DAM, cropping tools, talent payroll & copyrights management tools and assets trafficking partners. This role will see you building a cost efficient and flexible supply for Category(ies) to deliver sustainable savings, innovation, and de-risk the practice to support growth and the overall Coty strategy.
You will be also working closely with Regional Category Leads based in NA (Americas), EMEA (Europe & Middle East) and APAC (Asia Pacific), implementing the defined global strategic plans which will translate into regional opportunities and roadmaps, thoroughly implemented, and communicated, ensuring cohesiveness across the globe. You will manage change by effectively developing strong relationships with procurement leadership and your galaxy of key stakeholders from Global Finance teams, Global Digital team, Global Brand Division and Procurement regional teams.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the Categories Strategy aligned with key internal stakeholders and leveraging industry dynamics and suppliers under the guidance of the Content Global Category Leader.
- Delivering end-to-end and sustainable value creation.
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with all internal stakeholders in your perimeter.
- Developing strong supplier relationships to accompany our turnaround strategy and our innovations.
- Delivering against savings objectives and defined KPIs.
- Supporting Legal teams in contractual discussions and overseeing signature to ensure that Coty’s business relationships are protected by appropriate contractual documents.
- Creating internal communications when appropriate.
- Work closely with key business stakeholders to create and implement an effective short, medium, long-term category and sourcing strategy ensuring quality of service and cost effectiveness.
- Develop in-depth Category fact base from robust data analyses (spend, volume, price breakdown, Demand Management, MOQ pattern when relevant…) and cost modelling.
- Build current and forward-looking Market / Industry intelligence.
- Contribute to the overall Categories Strategy inclusive of Global sourcing, Risk Management and Innovation Capabilities to best serve Coty needs and objectives.
- Define the Value Opportunity roadmap and Implementation programs.
- Lead and/or participate in supplier negotiations through to contract award in line with Category Strategy and when necessary, solve business issues.
- Establish Category saving Annual Operating Plan in line with expectations.
- Enhance Supplier Relationships to yield superior value for Coty.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the Coty Code of Conduct, Data Privacy, Information Security policies and procedures and conduct all activities in accordance.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Profile and Education – Essential Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Marketing, Business, or other relevant discipline. MBA is desirable.
- 5-7 years of meaningful experience in Indirect Procurement.
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing experience (whether through Procurement or other departments).
- Experience in working in an international environment and matrix organization.
- High degree of fluency of English is required.
- Mobility for travelling (up to 25%).
Key competencies and essential Skills:
- Strong problem-solving techniques: curious, team player and leader; attention to detail; good project management. You know how to translate complex data into a key take out with your analytical mindset.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation ability: ability to work across different levels in the organization and across different teams to ensure everyone is updated on key timelines and/or decisions.
- Concise, integrated thinking and storytelling: boil down multiple data points into a simple but powerful story that drives decisions and outputs.
- Project management: organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Ability to drive clarity and agility: You don’t get easily stressed by a fluid environment, on the opposite, you get energized by the opportunity to drive clarity for the team, you are quick to adapt as new information becomes available.
- Team player with strong passion for winning and a bias for action: You believe in strong collaboration, leverage diversity of thinking and love to win. You are future oriented, are not bounded by the status-quo but recognize what can be improved and have a bias for action.
- Results oriented, hands-on individual with solid track record.
- Strong analytical skills and project management capabilities.
- Proven influencing, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Capable of adapting its way of workings depending on the situations/stakeholders while maintaining rigorous procurement behaviors.
Business acumen and interpersonal savvy.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary based on your qualities and experience;
- Attractive benefits packages;
- A healthy, fresh and sustainable lunch for a discounted price;
- A brand new building in the business area of Amsterdam-Zuid. The office is designed to maximize your performance, based on the new ways of working.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.