The Global Procurement Organization is a global organization with activities and offices in Europe, Israel, North America, South America and China. ICL has around 50 production sites worldwide which are getting the GPO and Global Supply Chain services. Part of your role as GPO Quality Manager will be to lead quality process and QA system for all GPO and Global Supply Chain around the world, keeping our ISO registration alive and managing obvious interfaces with the QA Managers of Global Quality and the ICL sites.
What we offer
We offer a challenging fulltime leader role in a dynamic environment, where you can lead and shape the future Quality System of Global Procurement and the ICL European Headquarter functions: creating “One ICL” with strong growth ambitions.
We always strive to be the best and encourage everyone who works with us to excel. We also embrace diversity, give people the latitude to express themselves and value differing opinions. Ultimately, there are plenty of personal development possibilities, where you have a freedom to choose what is an appropriate training for you as a professional.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage Quality Management System of ICL EU HQ and Global Procurement Organization.
- Coordinate Quality assurance topics related to GPO/EU HQ with ICL Global Quality.
- Management of the Document control process within GPO/EU HQ
- Lead management reviews at the unit management level
- Foster continues improvement processes within GPO/EU HQ
- Implement and improve training processes related to Quality Assurance topics, QMS and procedures within GPO/EU HQ.
- Control of the process of corrective and preventive action at the GPO/ EU HQ level.(including Internal Auditor tasks).
- Participation in the process of assessing customer satisfaction (internal and external).
- Coordinating process of auditing related to Sustainability and Together for Sustainability
Your key team
Lead a Team of two qualified professionals
- At least 6-8 years of relevant work experience in Quality Management and ISO Systems;
- Through Expert in ISO System and design of them on global level (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, FSSC 22000 or similar Food quality standard is a plus)
- Certified ISO Auditor on ISO Norms ISO 9001:2015
- Proven experience in the quality management of a chemical or food company.
- Demonstrable track record of success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing/executing key processes;.
- Master or similar degree in a technical field;
- Good negotiation skills and result driven personality;
- Excellent interpersonal, business acumen, communication and supplier relations skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively, in a culture rich environment;
- Strategic thinker and pragmatic worker;
- Excellent command of English is required.
- Other languages could be considered as a valuable asset (i.e. Hebrew, Spanish, Dutch, French and German)
ICL European Headquarters – Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30, 1062 KR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Ready to travel
10-20% travelling is part of this job.
For more information about this position, you can contact Vivian Boers at +31 643204009