Location: Amsterdam, NL, 1062 KR
Company: ICL Europe Cooperatief U.A.
Global Sourcing Manager – MRO, Technical- and Maintenance Equipment
About the role
You will actively participate in the strategic sourcing activities for this technical category and sub-category, with the goal of achieving cost reductions, while maintaining or improving products quality or vendor service levels. You will be part of a very driven and international team of Global Sourcing Managers and Operational Buyers that work very closely together on the many sub-categories to bring high Service Excellence to our internal stakeholders.
- Identify, evaluate & select suppliers, negotiate and close framework-agreements of Global & EU region products and services under the Proc., Tech. & Maintenance Equipment sub-category.
- Drive product demand optimization throughout ICL via collaboration with the relevant ICL units.
- Maintain and develop in-depth knowledge of suppliers, markets and trends.
- Brining in new Sourcing strategies for various categories.
- Perform best-in-class negotiation processes via analysis of supply & demand trends.
- Monitor performances of vendors and their compliance with their commitments.
- Build relationship with your global and regional (key) suppliers & actively manage them.
- In frequent travel to sites and supplier places for projects, building relations and other project activities.
To be successful in this role you have a Bachelor or master’s degree in a relevant field like Engineering with the right amount of relevant procurement experience that is needed to bring high quality procurement to this role. In additional you bring the following:
- Capabilities of assessing category spend base and project management.
- Experience in working in an international environment and leading cross-function teams.
- Understanding of MRO & Capex supply markets.
- Strong negotiation skills and result driven personality.
- Excellent interpersonal, business acumen, communication and supplier relations skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and in a matrix management style organization.
Excellent command of English is required. Additional language skills such as Hebrew, German, Spanish and Dutch is a benefit.
Currently we are working from home, but in the future, you will work from our EU HQ in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Are you that technical procurement professional we are looking for? We’d love to see your application! Click on the button below and apply on our site by uploading your resume online. We can only accept applications through our online process.
If you have any questions, please contact Vivian Boers at +31 643204009