Location: Amsterdam, NL, 1062 KR
Company: ICL Europe Cooperatief U.A.
Corporate Services is a relatively new team within the ICL Global Procurement Organization, fully in development, many opportunities, very dynamic, trying to make the next step in procurement maturity. The main responsible sourcing categories within the team are IT, PS, HR, FS etc. Our team’s vision is to become an excellent value-added procurement partner to all stakeholders within ICL.
You will work closely together with internal stakeholders in cross European and Global teams to and help define the business’ needs for external services. You are going to design the procurement and lead global and regional tender processes.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support internal compliance activities: approve PO’s in ERP systems, draft/sign/store sourcing protocols, draft/sign/store single source documents, setup suppliers in ERP system;
- Sourcing events: Initiate and lead sourcing activities with business stakeholders and suppliers (7 procurement steps);
- Information/documentation management: Collect, understand and manage procurement documentation/information;
- Stakeholder alignment: Build and develop stakeholder relationships;
- Change management: Identify and lead transformations/improvements together with stakeholders on the procurement processes and policies;
- Category Management: Develop and implement sourcing category plans;
- Spend analytics: Analyse and categorize supplier spend data via BI tool;
- Reporting: track/report workload and activities, track and report savings, preferred supplier contract utilization;
- Contract management: (draft, sign, store contracts and act on expiration notifications);
- Buyer back-up: Function as back-up for buyers during holidays, sick leave.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- Experience in negotiating framework agreements in the relevant fields;
- Experience in working in an international environment and leading cross functional teams;
- Demonstrable track record of success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing/executing key procurement processes;
- Strong negotiation skills and result driven personality;
- Excellent interpersonal, business acumen, communication and supplier relations skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively, and in a matrix management style organization and no 9 to 5 mentality.
- Languages: Excellent command of English is required.
- Additional language skills such as Hebrew, German, Spanish and Dutch are desirable.
ICL European Headquarters – Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30, 1062 KR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For more information about this position, you can contact Vivian Boers at +31 6 43204009