- Date: 13-Jun-2022
- Location: Amsterdam, NL, 1062 KR
- Company: ICL Europe Cooperatief U.A.
Global Sourcing Manager in Indirect and ready to take on our challenging category to support our internal stakeholders? Come and join our team of sourcing managers and operational buyers. ICL EUHQ is the home of our Global Procurement Organization (GPO). ICL’s global sourcing strategies, negotiations and approvals of our global procurement contracts are steered and made in this office. We are a leading global specialty minerals company that creates impactful solutions for humanity’s sustainability challenges in the global food, agriculture, and industrial markets.
About the role
You will work closely together with internal stakeholders in Europe and Global teams in close cooperation with the functions (like HR, Facilities, and IT) to support and help define the business’ needs for services. You are going to design the procurement strategy and lead global and regional tender processes. You will be a true business partner for our internal stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Initiate the strategic sourcing activities with the goal of achieving cost reductions, while maintaining or improving service quality or vendor service levels.
- Identify, evaluate & select suppliers, negotiate and close framework-agreements of Global & EU region services.
- Drive product demand optimization throughout ICL via collaboration with the relevant ICL units.
- Maintain and develop in-depth knowledge of suppliers, markets & trends.
- Perform best-in-class negotiation processes via analysis of supply & demand trends.
- Establish and manage global and regional relationships with suppliers.
- Monitor performances of vendors and their compliance with their commitments.
- Address & solve operational issues with suppliers.
- Provide guidance and guidelines to the regional and local procurement personnel.
To be successful in this role you have a degree in a relevant field and relevant experience in strategic procurement. Off course you bring experience in negotiating framework agreements in the relevant fields from professional services processes.
Other than above you also bring:
- Experience in working in an international environment and leading cross functional teams.
- Demonstrable track record of success in managing complex, cross-functional activities and developing and executing key procurement processes.
- You have a strategic mindset with a strong can-do mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal, business acumen, communication and supplier relations skills.
- When the discussions are heated you keep cool, know how to influence and will have clear communication style.
- Good communications skills in English and Dutch (verbal and written)
ICL European Headquarters – Koningin Wilhelminaplein 30, 1062 KR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For more information about this position, you can contact Vivian Boers at +31 6 43204009