Head of Procurement & Logistics GEA Refrigeration Technologies Benelux and International Sales196 x bekeken
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
Your responsibilities and tasks:
Procurement and Logistics is a very important activity contributing to the succes of GEA. We are recruiting for a Head of Procurement and Logistics who is highly driven and motivated to fill the vacancy because of internal promotion of the current manager.
In this position within GEA Refrigeration Netherlands N.V. located in 's-Hertogenbosch you will report to the Divisional Representative. GEA Refrigeration Netherlands N.V. is part of the global operating Refrigeration Technologies division as one of the 5 division of GEA wordwide.
You will contribute to initatives driven by the divisional and global procurement organizations.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and drive supply chain and procurement activities for the country, allocate resources and prioritize initiatives
- Support the development and implementation of the division strategy and enrich these with local insights from customers, markets and local knowledge. Ensure implementation of these plans to drive the business results of GEA
- Secure availability of resources and materials, achieve the required performance targets in terms of cost and delivery time
- Synchronize the requirements of the customer with the flow of materials from suppliers in order to achieve a balance between, high delivery performances, low working capital, and low spend.
- Manage Continuous Improvement of supply-chain processes and structure (strategy, methods, tools, personnel development, etc.) and related key figures.
- Manage and coordinate key suppliers, assess supplier quality, secure priorities, availability of products and materials
- Define pricing and contractual conditions, negotiate discounts and define terms of payment with suppliers
- Set and control saving targets for the relevant categories and track Implementation of cost reduction projects, ensure standard spend and savings reporting
- Actively monitor market and competition trends, Drive best practice sharing and Supply Chain excellence, incl. implementing state-of-the-art service processes and methods
- Leading and motivating the team
- Ensuring that the organization complies with commercial and legal terms & conditions as well as implementing effective risk management in conjunction with the management team
- Collaborate actively with the Project Execution team and the Service team to understand their needs and the specific support required for their teams
- Ensure compliance to QHSE regulations
Your profile and qualifications:
Education and Experiences
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- At least 5 years multinational Supply Chain (Procurement, Planning, Warehousing, Logistics) experience
- Broad work experience within management of a Supply Chain organization
- Deep practical know-how of state-of-the-art Supply Chain process organization methods and tools
- Proven superior skills in international negotiation & contracting with suppliers in countries across the world
- Profound know how of supply/demand planning, warehousing and logistics
- English (proficient), preferably local language (fluent)
- Deep understanding of business on a broad international scale with developed focus on customer needs and fulfilment of customer expectations
- Open-minded and solution oriented, strong problem solving skills
- Team player, good net-worker and negotiator
- Very good communication skills
- Leadership skills, entrepreneurial competencies
- Analytical abilities, problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Reference number: JR-0011540
- Job function: Procurement
- Position type: Full time
- Site:`s-hertogenbosch - De Beverspijken 7c, 5221 EE `s-Hertogenbosch
- Apply by: 31-12-2020