- Posted: 18 Nov 2022
- Cycles & Procurement
- Hoofddorp, Netherlands
ABOUT THE JOB
The Mission of P2P Service-line is to deliver professional, high-quality, and cost-efficient services by connecting teams involved from purchasing of products and/or services to the processing of outgoing payments. OneBuy is the core system in our team and it is a simple and intuitive solution to support our Indirect Buying services.
Your Main Tasks:
- KPI reporting
- Data analysis and advice on possibilities of improvement of OneBuy usage
- Content Management (track, update and create content)
- Investigating arising issues, coordinating with relevant teams to find a solution.
- Animating the Regional network in a multicultural environment
- Participating in the various governance meetings at regional and global level
- Identifying automation opportunities and other process or digitalization improvements
- Supporting our stakeholders on questions related to Onebuy
We are searching for a Bachelor or Master student in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Procurement or any other related field. You are proactive, pragmatic, flexible with effective communication and stakeholder management skills and solution-oriented mindset. You are not afraid to speak up & to reach out to others, but also feel confident to work autonomously. Also, you know how to handle data using Excel with your analytical mindset and you are IT-savvy. You have an affinity with project management and have the capability to detect inefficiencies to optimize and change processes.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- Enrolled as a Master student during the whole internship period (if you are a non-EU citizen, you need to be enrolled at a Dutch university);
- Ideally available to start from 1st of January for a minimum of 6 months, 5 days per week;
- You are fluent in English – spoken and written.
- You are able to work from Hoofddorp, NL 2-3 days per week
- Please note that you are expected to relocate to the Netherlands (if abroad) for this internship and get a BSN.
The global P2P Service Team safeguards the OneBuy core model by ensuring a standardized, transparent, integrated and efficient platform for the management of indirect spend. You will work closely with two Excellence Managers and the outsourced Indirect Operational Procurement Centre.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace and complex environment which can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Proactivity, empowerment, and diversity are the basis of Danone culture. You will be part of an international environment where every day can be a fresh adventure, full of new possibilities and opportunities to learn.
As our P2P Excellence Intern you will have the opportunity to learn more about Cycles and Procurement and also outgoing payments. By being involved with the overall processes of this function, you will gain an understanding of how Procurement, IT, Finance and Accounts Payable work closely. By finding which tools are the most efficient and leveraging the latest trends to optimize future processes you will partake in designing the future of procurement operations. It is also an opportunity to experience both project management and running operations. You will be exposed the various tools we use in the P2P process.
Choose your interest and explore the opportunities as a (Citizen) developer on our UiPath platform and when the opportunities arise participate in various hackathons.
We offer a gross monthly internship allowance* of 650 euros per month and a contribution towards travel if required. Please do keep in mind that we do not offer relocation and/or accommodation benefits for students coming from abroad.
* Please be aware that you must acquire a BSN number to receive the full internship allowance.
Hit the button below and then hit the “apply now” button on our website! As we screen candidates on a regular basis, we recommend you apply as soon as possible. The recruitment process for internships is as follows: Stage One – submit your application with your CV and Cover Letter; Stage Two – we will get to know you better through answering some questions which you will submit through video. Stage Three – we will invite you to an interview with your team. Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website. Need more information? Please contact me Lara Belko, via firstname.lastname@example.org