Rotterdam – Full time
- You are a Bachelor student Business Economics, Supply Chain Management or related field
- You are living in the Netherlands
- Available for 5 – 6 months, as from February/March 2022
- You are proactive and have proven affinity with finance.
- You are communicative and not afraid to give your opinion.
What can we offer
- An interesting working internship in the Global HQ of worlds largest tank storage provider
- Good guidance from your line manager
- Flexible workplaces, combination of working from the office and from home. In good consultation with your line manager
- Competitive internship salary
- Your role as the Global Procurement Intern
- Support the Category Managers with developing Category Strategies.
- Support with procurement Tenders .
- Supplier market analysis, spend analysis. Coordinate tenders in the market using Ariba. (example : Energy Tender for Netherlands & Belgium)
We would like to hear from you. Please apply via the button. Or contact Raphael Begeer via +31 10 400 2911 or email@example.com.