Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BG Oegstgeest, Netherlands – Full-time – Posted by Muhammad Jawwad Saleem
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 35,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2021 were $8.4 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Global Indirect Procurement deployed E-invoicing through SAP Ariba and is continuously onboarding new suppliers. We work very closely with different stakeholders (Suppliers, Buyers, Finance, Shared Service Department in Ireland, and European category managers). We are looking for an intern who can support our team with this process transformation and be involved in our “Improve insight in spend” project.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Vendor Enablement
- Respond to questions from suppliers and the business concerning e-Invoicing via Ariba Network.
- Make sure that the accounts and systems are set up correctly.
- Catalog Compliance
- Run the monthly catalog compliance reporting and report out.
- Support setting up new catalogs, new contracts, and configuring features called Ariba Spot buy and Ariba Guided Buying for the
- different sites.
- Support the team with the spend reviews and classifications, and vendor enablement.
- Support Process Optimization
- Optimize the user experience by adding features in line with the needs of buyers and rules set by category managers
- Support on new developments and Ariba features
- Send out recurring reports while providing analysis of the data
- Improve existing business processes to increase efficiency
The start date is 1st September, 2022 or earlier. The ideal candidate is available 4 to 5 days a week for 6 months. The location of the position is our European Headquarters in Oegstgeest. The internship can be done remotely for up to 3 days per week.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Someone currently following a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Economics, Business, Marketing, or commercial related studies in a Dutch university
- Someone not afraid to talk to different stakeholders and work independently in a dynamic environment
- Someone with very good Excel (Pivot, vlookups, Conditional Operations) and Google Sheets skills
- Someone enthusiastic and open to learning new Business Intelligence tools and has an affinity to systems
- Someone with strong attention to detail and with the ability to solve problems
- 550 euros per month compensation on a full-time basis
- Commuting allowance (if applicable)
- Specific training offerings during your internship to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
- Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer!
Important: Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be enrolled at a Dutch university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.