Internship: Indirect Procurement846 x bekeken
Specialismes: Indirect spend
- Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BG Oegstgeest, Netherlands
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and manufacturing company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs approximately 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2017 were $6.6 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
This internship will offer you the unique opportunity to be part of a team who purchases everything, non production related, which our employees need to work and our business needs to grow.
As the Indirect Procurement Analysis Intern, you will Focus on Customers & the Market by understanding the needs of their internal stakeholders and conducting market research to ensure those needs are met in the most effective way possible. They will need to Collaborate across Boundaries by acting as a point of reference, for internal and external stakeholders, through accurate data gathering and reporting to ensure Avery Dennison has good insight into their purchasing activities.
- Assist category leaders & sourcing analyst in managing RDI/RFP/RFQ's (contact current potential suppliers, gather spend information, create questionnaires and evaluate results)
- Create reports, databases, presentations etc to support internal as well as external decision making.
- Conduct (market) research & analysisMarket research on new suppliers, concepts and general market conditions to support team (inflation/deflation, GDP, category intelligence etc).Contract supportLiase with Legal & suppliers to create and/or revise contractual agreements and statements of work.
We are looking for candidates who should be following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance / Economics
- Marketing or commercial related studies
- Technical degree
- Or equivalent
Also we expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Ability to work in a team and provide individual results as well
- Initiative to explore, self starter
- The preferred start date is on the 17th of February 2020, and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for a period of 6 months.
What we offer:
- 410 euros per month compensation on full time basis.
- Wide range of learning opportunities, including on site trainings
- Team-oriented and highly international environment
Important: Only applications in English by current students will be considered!Bronlocatie van deze vacature