Internship Indirect Procurement373 x bekeken
Specialismes: Indirect spend
- Willem Einthovenstraat, Oegstgeest, Netherlands
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science company specializing in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labeling and functional materials. The company’s products, which are used in nearly every major industry, include pressure-sensitive materials for labels and graphic applications; tapes and other bonding solutions for industrial, medical, and retail applications; tags, labels and embellishments for apparel; and radio frequency identification (RFID) solutions serving retail apparel and other markets. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company employs more than 30,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2020 were $7.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Are you interested in the world of supply chain? Ready to learn from the experts? Curious about the art of purchasing? Open to work in a fast-paced multicultural environment? The role is only a few clicks away! Apply now for the internship with Avery Dennison.
As the Indirect Procurement Analysis Intern, you will Focus on Customers & the market by understanding the needs of their internal stakeholders and conducting market research to ensure those needs are met in the most effective way possible. They will need to Collaborate across Boundaries by acting as a point of reference, for internal and external stakeholders, through accurate data gathering and reporting to ensure Avery Dennison has good insight into their purchasing activities.
- Assist category leaders & sourcing analyst in managing RDI/RFP/RFQ's (contact current potential suppliers, gather spend information, create questionnaires and evaluate results)
- Create reports, databases, presentations, etc. to support internal as well as external decision making.
- Conduct (market) research & analysis Market research on new suppliers, concepts and general market conditions to support the team (inflation/deflation, GDP, category intelligence, etc.).Contract support Liaise with Legal & suppliers to create and/or revise contractual agreements and statements of work.
We are looking for candidates who should be following a Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- Finance / Economics
- Marketing or commercial related studies
- Technical degree
We are looking for:
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel and Access: tasks might include the creation of dynamic charts statistics, graphics and more.
- Initiative to explore, self starter, work well under pressure
- Fast learner, open-minded and highly motivated
- Negotiation skills are a plus
The preferred start date is on August 1st, 2021, and the ideal candidate is available for 5 days a week and for at least 6 months. Thesis/report for university are a possibility during the internship.
- 410 euros per month compensation on full-time basis
- Commuting allowance (if applicable)
- Specific training offerings during your Internship to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer!
Important: Only applications in English will be considered! Applicants need to be registered as students at a university for the whole duration of the internship.
Note: We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates using their personal email addresses.Bronlocatie van deze vacature