(JUNIOR) OPERATIONAL BUYER
PURCHASE & LOGISTICS – FULL-TIME – NIEUW-LEKKERLAND
What will you do?
In this role, you will support our Purchasers by placing orders and ensuring timely delivery of basic goods. You will be in contact with both internal stakeholders and our existing and new suppliers, taking care of the administrative handling of the procurement process. Through your eye for detail and proactive attitude, you ensure that products and services are delivered on time and correctly. In this position, you are (jointly) responsible for the following activities:
- You take care of requesting, assessing and negotiating offers in order to close the best deals
- You purchase products and services and organise the procurement from A to Z
- You take care of the administrative handling of the procurement process – You support the departments/BUs in the area of procurement
- Together with the department, you build a pool of reliable suppliers who guarantee the progress of the projects.
What do we ask?
- You are someone who can express yourself well and have a strong personality.
- You can work well independently, but also value working with others in a close-knit team.
- With your initiative, motivation and practical approach, we are convinced that you will not only strengthen our team, but also make a valuable contribution to our service-oriented approach.
- Completed MBO level 4 or HBO education;
- Some experience in a similar position (preferably in the technical industry);
- Good knowledge of and experience with MS Office and an ERP package (we work with Trimergo);
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages.
What do we offer?
Working at Bayards means working in a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic, growing, and specialized company, where all opportunities are available for personal development. In addition, we work according to the Metalektro CAO and offer an excellent package of employment conditions, such as:
- A good salary that fits your knowledge and experience
- 27 vacation days plus 13 extra days off A good pension scheme
- An informal working atmosphere with short communication lines
More information or apply directly?
Are you curious after reading about the vacancy? Do you have any questions or do you want to know more? Whatsapp or call Esther Awanesian, Recruiter, at +316-1150.3315 or send an email to email@example.com If you have substantive questions about the vacancy, please call Marleen Vroegindeweij, Interim HR Project Manager at +316 – 27 341 582.
Who are we?
For 60 years, Bayards has been known for its experience and craftsmanship in aluminium. We are proud of this reputation and the people who make it possible. You are challenged daily to bring out the best in yourself, and we give you all the opportunities to develop.
Want to know more about us?
Take a look at www.bayards.com!
Bayards Group is the world’s leader in complex aluminium constructions for offshore, civil infrastructure, yacht building, defence, transport, architecture and now urban air mobility. Bayards harnesses its expertise in aluminium constructions to create a tailor-made approach to each project and industry. Bayards Group is formed by 5 independent, innovative business units: Bayards Helidecks, Bayards Vertiports, Bayards UP, Bayards Yacht Structures, Bayards Aluminium Solutions. Each division has a sharp customer-centric focus to serve the specific industry’s needs most effectively.
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je contact opnemen met Esther Awanesian, Training Coordinator and Recruiter, via Call or WhatsApp +316 11 503 315 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Afdeling: Purchase & Logistics
- Uren per week: Fulltime
- Niveau: Professional/Midcareer
- Locatie: Nieuw-Lekkerland