Consultant +++ Analyst +++ Procurement Consultancy +++ Engineering +++ Data
The Netherlands (Locations: Utrecht, Eindhoven)
Who is ready for a challenging consultancy job?
The Dutch manufacturing industry misses’ opportunities when it comes to optimising its direct procurement costs. Kloepfel Benelux is supporting companies with cost saving programs, setting up category/sourcing strategies and optimize procurement structures.
We are looking for upcoming talent in the world of procurement consultancy! Help to shape your future and the future of Kloepfel Consulting and become part of our team. We are currently looking for motivated graduates preferably with their first purchasing experience (e.g., through internships or first job as an operational buyer). You will enjoy a steep learning curve by working in teams with experienced colleagues and the Kloepfel methodology and best practices.
You can expect your own areas of responsibility, diversified tasks and projects as well as a professional environment that keeps an eye on your development.
What can you expect?
- Analyses markets, company, trends, suppliers and prices and thus, identifies cost reduction potentials for our customers
- Conduct supplier research and considers globalised procurement markets
- Conduct Request for Quotations and subsequent evaluation of those
- Support in the preparation and lead supplier negotiations
- Draft and conclude supplier agreements
- Working on Interim Assignments for operational buyer at manufacturing companies
What do we expect from you?
- University or bachelor’s degree in economics, logistics or engineering
- 0-2 years of work experience in a procurement role or in consulting
- Commitment, good communication skills and the ability to work in teams
- Exceptional analytical skills and a good technical understanding
- Task oriented; pragmatic worker focused on implementation
- Language Skills: fluency in both English and Dutch
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), PowerBI is an advantage
- Good sense of humor, team player, positive nature
- Willingness to travel
What do we offer?
- Diversified tasks, (international) projects with a steep learning curve
- Attractive fixed remuneration
- Professional IT equipment + mobile phone
- A partnership-like atmosphere
- Good development- and training possibilities through our internal career program
- A family-oriented Company
- Company events and family parties
About Kloepfel Benelux:
Having more than 1,300 clients, Kloepfel Consulting is the fastest-growing procurement consulting company within Europe. Our core competence is procurement optimisation and cost reduction for production-, trading- and service companies. The goal is to increase our clients’ return on sales. Until today, more than 8,7bn EUR purchasing volume has been processed and about 80,000 suppliers from more than 132 countries were qualified and negotiated.
Based on the success of Kloepfel in the German speaking regions and the unique business model the expectations for the Netherlands are high. Therefore, Kloepfel has started a consultancy business in the Netherlands since 2019 with some large optimization projects at well-established customers.
We are looking forward to meeting you and wish to receive your convincing application.
In case you have any questions, please give us a call +31 6 1226 1596.
Kloepfel Benelux B.V. – Duwboot 28, 3991 CE Houten, the Netherlands
Een onderneming van de Kloepfel Group: www.kloepfel-group.com