Junior Procurement Specialist45 x bekeken
Hoofddorp HQ, NL Operations
As the Procurement Specialist based in our regional HQ in the Netherlands, you will be executing purchase orders for line of business expenses, purchasing strategies to replenish inventories and support the Warehousing and Distribution teams.
You will be interfacing with Planning and originating purchase orders (PO’s), ensuring contract compliance, and continually improving supplier performance. You will generate measurable inputs into PO process as well as sourcing/contracting to further develop a best-in-class purchasing service in support of our warehousing and distribution functions. Partnering with the Category Managers and other Procurement associates, you as team ensure exceptional value and service levels to your internal customers. You execute the use of a structured and quality-driven approach (documentation and process) to manage supplier and internal stakeholder relationships on a day to day basis.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a service-oriented individual that is an agile team performer as well as a strong independent contributor. You should possess deep knowledge of the complete procure to pay cycle and principles and standards of purchasing practice.
- Relevant bachelor or equivalent degree.
- Experience in providing purchasing services for a dispersed and multi-cultural team is a must.
- You are a real situation problem solver, so it is imperative that you can fast adapt and devise/implement solutions to address PO and process requirements involving various lines of business.
- We expect you to be financially savvy, customer-focused, and think critically to be able to identify and react to potential supply chain risks.
- System experiences in SAP will serve your candidacy with a great advantage.
- You live in the Netherlands and hod a valid EU work permit.
- Excellent communication skills in English, other European languages are a plus.
- Ideally you can start in August/ September.