Amsterdam | € 3.500 – € 4.500 per year
- Well known international company
- Sustainability way of working
Globally known company of painting and coating that operates in over 150 countries and takes care of delivering the best results to achieve their goal. Companies goal is soon to become the global industry leader by addressing challenges in today’s generation with sustainability approach of working.
Your responsibilities in this role will be:
- Managing contacts, involvements and interest.
- Responsible for suppliers relationship managements and ensuring beneficial collaboration.
- Will be in contract with other functions in Regio team from Finance, Supply Chain and Operation sector in order to find the best TCO.
- Local/ Regional raw material market expertise, monitoring and forecasting.
- Develop the regional supplier base with assigned portfolio.
- Be proactive and anticipate on the market conditions in the region.
- Ability to work in a team and a good knowledge of the industry market.
- BA Degree in a Science, Engineering or a Business management. Master is a plus.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in procurement, supply chain, purchasing or sourcing function (negotiation and managing suppliers).
- Preform good IT Skills in MS Office, MRP (SAP) & Advanced procurement management applications (Ariba).
- Problem solving, Innovation and a driven mindset.
- Available immediatelty for a full tim / 36-40h per week
- For more information about this position, please feel free to contact Melissa Kunac (+31657869065)
Procurement & Supply Chain
Industrial / Manufacturing