Manager, Procurement218 x bekeken
You will work with the Asset Management and Property Management teams in planning, organising and executing the procurement activities for all our properties in Europe with the objective of obtaining the most competitive pricing for the products and services procured.
This includes planning, scheduling and monitoring of the procurement of term contracts and minor capital projects to ensure timely approval and award; as well as ensuring compliance with procurement policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs), and conducting periodic audits on the procurement process and documentation.
- You should possess a Degree in Project and Facility Management, Building and Material Engineering or its equivalent with at least 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- You should also be experienced in Property and Facilities Management in the real estate industries, operations and engineering procurement, with some experience in quantity surveying or involvement in additional & alteration works tenders (ie builder’s works or M&E services works).
- Experience in energy procurement or eProcurement system will be an advantage.
- You should be meticulous, resourceful and proactive to drive cost management, and possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You should also have working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in using SAP or eProcurement will be advantageous.
- You should also be able to communicate in English to liaise with colleagues and partners across Europe and Headquarters in Singapore.
Specialization : Logistics/ Supply Chain/ Purchasing/ Inventory
Type of Employment : Regular Full-Time
Minimum Experience : 5 Years
Work Location : Europe
Closing Date : 30 Jun 2019