Manager Procurement Support
- 3th of november 2022
- 32-40 hrs a week, preferably full-time, 4 – 5 days a week
- Max. of 85K a year
- Eindhoven (Hybrid), The Netherlands
– provides insights and reports on overall procurement performance –
In this new function within Renewi you will be leading the Procurement Support Department, which is responsible for setting up, maintaining and improving procurement processes and systems, defined as the ‘procurement foundation’. The Procurement Support Team supports the entire procurement team with processes, quality of delivery and performance management. The Manager Procurement Support therefore contributes to the policy and indirectly to the P&L. The role covers a variety of disciplines and tasks and manages a team of specialists (Data Analist, S2P Specialist and procurement support). You will report to the Director of Procurement and will be part of the Procurement Leadership team (PLT).
Your key responsibilities
- Supports Director of Procurement with procurement strategy development and procurement plan.
- Responsible for procurement performance reporting: identifies and implements key performance indicators to monitor and steer procurement performance.
- Overall responsible for consistent sourcing and procurement processes and methods in line with overall Renewi objectives and implementation of improvement in processes and methods.
- Driving procurement improvement projects and procurement process support to business entities.
- Conducts benchmarking exercises, market analyses, identifies best practices and communicates them to leadership and procurement team.
- Drives the understanding and usage of category management and source to pay (Coupa) processes (including contract management).
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Knowledge of NEVI 2-3.
- Experience: 5+ years in similar function within a big and complex organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Procurement process and systems implementation and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of and experience with financial processes and reporting.
- Experience with project work and project management.
- Core skills: leadership, communication, project management, knowledge of procurement processes, conceptual knowledge of procurement systems (Coupa), procurement analysis, material knowledge, performance management, change management, process and financial controls. In addition to this you have the ambition to grow within Renewi.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary (max 90K), laptop and smartphone and good pension plan.
- 27,5 days holiday.
- Varying job in an international, dynamic organisation where you can contribute to a business plan coming together in which you are encouraged to contribute, learn and develop your skills.
- Working from home for 2 days a week.
Will you become our new Manager Procurement Support?
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Apply a.s.a.p. Do you want to have more information? Please contact Christel Jongh, Senior Recruiter via: email@example.com.
Is this job not yours but do you know someone who would fit perfect in this profile? Please feel free to send them this vacancy.
Bij vragen help ik je graag verder
Christel Jongh, Neem contact op
Imagine a world where nothing is wasted, and everything is reused. A world that is not only cleaner, but healthier and happier for people to live in. This is a world that we’re determined to make possible. At Renewi our purpose is to protect the world by giving new life to used materials. As a purpose-driven organisation, our focus is to find new ways to turn used materials into high quality secondary raw materials. In so doing, we slow down the need to extract primary materials from the earth, we prevent waste from going to incineration and play a key part in lowering CO2 emissions. With these actions Renewi is at the heart of the circular economy. Resource preservation is in our DNA, and we are proud to contribute to climate action