Amersfoort – Permanent – Work from home
- International project organization
- Wind Turbines
EWT is a Dutch headquartered designer, manufacturer and constructor of high performance 250kW-1MW wind turbines. EWT operates at the heart of the global energy transition towards lower carbon and more sustainable forms of power generation, helping individuals, businesses and communities of all sizes to become distributed energy champions.
Our award-winning sub-MW wind turbines have been unlocking DER (Distributed Energy Resources) and repowering existing sites for customers on three continents for over fifteen years. Since 2004, EWT has been supplying the most economical and reliable direct drive wind turbines for decentralized energy generation. Over the years, we have continuously improved our products to lower our customers cost of energy. Today, with over 600 turbines installed across North America, Europe and Asia, EWT has a top notch reputation and is the industry benchmark when it comes to availability and performance in the decentralized wind sector. EWT increasingly designs and delivers energy solutions integrating wind with PV and battery technologies.
Due to our ambitious international expansion strategy and the globally accelerating energy transition we have several excellent career opportunities for professionals whose sense of commitment, motivation and innovation, as well as technical excellence, equals our own. We strongly believe that our success in the world market for wind energy is powered by the talent and motivation of our most valued employees.
- Willing and able to challenge the current strategies of the mechanical component portfolio to look for opportunities to reduce costs, decrease risk and/or improve reliability by introducing new technologies and/or new suppliers
- Securing EWT’s dual sourcing strategy
- Manage RFQ’s and negotiate & close contracts
- Assist with the global supply chain strategy
- Work and plan with IFS (ERP system)
- Control orders and progress of suppliers
- Ability to function within cross-functional teams
- Take initiative to further optimize internal processes
- You preferably have a commercial and/or technical background at least at a bachelor level . You have a strong affinity and knowledge of mechanical components, NEVI 1/2 or equivalent as part of your educational training is an advantage.
- At least five (5) years of practical experience in international purchase and logistics of technical (capital) goods is required, as well as relevant commercial experience working with other cultures, preferably in Asia. There needs to be a willingness to travel up to 20% You are familiar with ERP systems planning tools and production related documentation, possess commercial awareness and initiative.
- Your English is fluent, and it would be good if you speak Dutch as well. You are living in the Amsterdam/Utrecht/Amersfoort area.
- You have the right mindset and capacity to positively influence others. You possess strong analytical and project management skills. Your excellent communications skills will ensure strong stakeholder engagement and you are result driven.
- A good reward and benefits
- Development & growth
- Fun & success
- Freedom & responsibility
- An international & innovative environment
- A great team to work in
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Project Buying
Industry Energy & Natural Resources
Jobs by location Amersfoort
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Sven Talens
Job Reference JN-052023-6042866
Remote or office Work from home