Medior Buyer (32 – 40 uur) Ref. DH8276
Solarclarity is a fast growing B2B E-commerce company in the solar industry. In the next few years there will be major developments in solar panels, inverters, batteries, mounting systems and energy management. Solarclarity wants to support their customers as much as possible by offering the right products, service and information. You will be crucial to the success of Solarclarity in the role of Medior Buyer.
As a Medior Buyer, you manage your own purchase portfolio; on both operational and tactical level. You make sure that Solarclarity have their brands in stock and stays up to date on current market developments. Solarclarity will be expanding their business to more and more European countries, which means that you’re standing at the start of a new phase for the company that offers many opportunities for development and growth.
About the vacancy
- Planning and ordering products based on forecasted demand to serve customers with appropriate stock level;
- Establishing, maintaining and growing supplier relationships;
- Providing insights into market developments with suppliers, availability, new products, prices and development;
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers;
- Report to the Purchase Manager and work closely with the Product Management, Operations and Sales departments;
- You will have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. Solarclarity is a flat, informal organization where one’s initiative is valued. Change is the order of the day within this fast growing company. It is a great opportunity for personal development.
What do you bring?
- You have completed HBO/WO education;
- You have experience in a similar position and affinity with technology or electronics;
- You have a commercial attitude to realize our growth ambitions;
- NEVI 1 and NEVI 2 are preferable;
- You are flexible; no day is the same in the Solarcoaster;
- You’re fluent in both Dutch and English;
- Extensive knowledge of an ERP system (e.g. AFAS and/or Slim Stock) is a big plus;
- You fit in with Solarclarity’s core values.
We keep things simple | We are courageous I We are progressive I We contribute I We are customer-oriented I We work together
Can they simply not manage without you?
Solarclarity believes that the transition to sustainable energy is an urgent necessity, and that solar energy is the game-changer in this respect. This also requires game-changing people. Are you enthusiastic? Will you join Solarclarity and bring the energy world of tomorrow closer? If so, then this vacancy is for you!
What our client has to offer
- Well, quite a lot. Not surprisingly, Solarclarity also asks quite a lot of you as a brave, curious, honest, hardworking; and friendly, future colleague. This is what you can expect, from them:
- A pleasant start-up working atmosphere. Uh, what kind of atmosphere? Energetic, ambitious and fun!
- An attractive salary;
- 25 days holiday + always free on 2 January;
- A brilliant pension scheme;
- Workers Council. Because they grow together;
- Hybrid work from home policy (50/50);
- Travel allowance of 0,21 cents per KM;
- A delicious lunch every day in the office (it’s really good!);
- Cozy drinks in their own bar or on the sunny (well, sometimes) roof terrace.
- Freedom and responsibility. They have little hierarchy, so taking your own initiative is appreciated. Change is a constant, every day. That is how you keep developing.
If you are enthusiastic, you can contact Martijn Dekkers on 06-8206 2507. Call for a no-obligation conversation and to discuss your wishes and options.
You can apply directly via the application button, stating reference code DH8254.