Merchandise Manager CK Kids54 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
DEPARTMENT: THE NETHERLANDS, MERCHANDISING
LOCATION: AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 35,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and over $8 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic , , , , , *, and brands, as well as the digital-centric intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
*The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
The Merchandise Manager is responsible for all aspects of the collection planning development, launch and follow-up analysis for Boys and Girls categories, with a focus on our European markets.
- Create seasonal strategy and merchandising plans with support of Senior Merchandising Director
- Be the product creation specialist for the European region and the point of contact for all channels and departments
- Follow execution to assure overall growth and margin targets are met
- Drive cross-departmental execution between Design, Merchandising, Sourcing, Planning, Sales and Marketing/PR/Visual Merchandising
- Present product strategy and collection offer to the relevant markets and ensure launches are correctly supported
- Own seasonal projections and pricing for fashion and new launches
- Partner with Planning/Forecasting on all pre-market buying commitments and projections
- Conduct research related to product, competitors, market and consumer trends
- Reports directly into the Senior Merchandising Director and will manage a Merchandiser
- Team player, no 9-5 mentality
- Organized person
- Positive minded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Excellent presenter, can convince people, is able to speak to countries and major key-account holders
- Experience in fashion is required, with ability to find right balance between analysis and product ( working experience in KIDS is a plus but not a requirement)
- Effective working relationships with all key functions at all times (design, production and operations) – strong social skills
- 5 years of relevant working experience (merchandising background)