Merchandising Assistant Ink & Toner - (17000220)66 x bekeken
Specialismes: Product Related
We are Office Depot. We provide business supplies and services to help our customers work better - whatever their workplace. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
Within Europe, Office Depot operates in thirteen countries through it's two main brands: Office Depot and Viking, with retail stores in France and Sweden.
Merchandising Assistant Ink & Toner (2.0 Fte / Grade 19)
- 1,0 Fte permanent position
- 1,0 Fte temporary until 31-12-2017
Responsible for delivering administrative assistance to the Merchandising Manager and Product Manager, in such a way that it enables the manager(s) and department to execute the responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Operates as the first contact and support for the merchandising team concerning questions of co-workers, customers and other in- and external parties
- Executes the sku lifecycle plans linked to the overall category plans (phase in/out), communicating actions and maintaining product databases/systems
- Executes all approved product plans, promotional plan and pricing across all touch points, ensuring accuracy across operating systems and print/digital media
- Keeps up-to-date files of competitor catalogues, flyers, price lists etc. for reference
- Completes all product related administration in line with pre-defined deadlines
- Provides and/or compiles product related data and reports on request
- Partners with Procurement, Supply Chain, Item Operations, BI and Content Development which makes up the matrix “Category Team“, working together to ensure all product information is shared and related activity is executed effectively and efficiently
- Vocational degree or equivalent work experience of 2 - 4 years of relevant experience in supporting a department Manager and department
- Customer focus and awareness
- Drive for Results
- Priority setting and deadline management
- Ability to plan and get things done both through formal and the informal network
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written. Other language skills (Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Italian) would be a distinct advantage
Primary Location: Netherlands-Venlo
Job: Digital & Direct Marketing & Sales
Job Posting: Nov 9, 2017