Great people make DC Systems a great company!
DC System is a young an innovative company yet is a global leader in Direct Current (DC) electrical distribution, offering DC systems, applications, use cases, and demonstrators in many fields – from protection devices to power converters and everything in between. We are creating new markets and applications to make our biggest asset as mankind – the electrical distribution system grid – sustainable and future-proof. DC Systems is part of Schneider Electric, a worldwide specialist in digital energy management and automatization solutions, operating with over 135.000 colleagues in over 100 countries.
We are currently recruiting motivated new colleagues to join our expanding team as we embark on a journey to disrupt the energy landscape:
Operational buyer (Full-time)
Full-time (Remote 1-2 days) at Oosteinderweg 127C, 1432 AH Aalsmeer, The Netherlands
Your job will be
- to control the daily flows of materials as they move from suppliers to production and to customers. You will collaborate with all parties involved to ensure that we meet our KPIs and deadlines for production and deliveries.
- to issue purchase orders to suppliers based on production and project planning.
- to follow up on suppliers to make sure they deliver on time and monitor quality issues.
- to participate in development project groups and manage small projects to implement more efficient and digitized ways of working.
- to arrange outgoing shipments to customers and/or suppliers.
- to ensure enough inventory on packaging materials.
- to develop an effective system for monitoring purchase orders together with the supply chain manager.
- to ensure that all deliveries satisfy the assigned orders and report any issues.
- to assist the Supply Chain Manager with maintaining inventory levels and materials
- hold a Nevi 1 diploma or similair degree related to supply chain
- have knowledge about Dutch law and pay attention to detail
- preferably have some experience in supply chain
- are interested in implementing new digital solutions in a production environment
- are comfortable in a high-paced hands-on environment
- embrace working in the inclusive environment of our group of international colleagues
- know your way around ERP systems and are curious about business warehouse systems.
- speak and write English fluently – Dutch is an advantage
- a few million chances to develop ideas.
- a challenging and passionate working environment.
- making an impact and being a part of the future of the electrical system.
- good wages that fit the job.
- working in a highly skilled environment with access to and cooperation with many specialists worldwide inside the Schneider Eco-structure.
Still one or more questions? Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to apply? Then please hit the button below send your application to Ellis Elting when filling out the online application form.