Ad interim Operational Buyer – Electronics & Mechatronics – IM8510
- Randstad location
- Duration of the assignment is at least four months
Producer and engineer of motion systems for the aviation and adventure industries.
Education, experience and skills
- You have preferably completed a course in the direction of Mechanical Engineering and/or have gained relevant work experience purchasing electronic products;
- You are comfortable with operational purchasing tasks and you take on common tactical tasks;
- You’re strong in your communication skills;
- Keeping structure and keeping an overview is in your nature;
- Speaking the English language is a must, Dutch is an advantage;
- Full-time based on 40 hours per week;
- Start a soon as possible.
You can perform this assignment as a freelancer. If you are not registered as a self-employed person, you will be employed by InQuest for the duration of the assignment.
For questions you can contact Martijn Dekkers 06-82062507 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply directly via the button below, quoting reference code IM8510.