The mission of the IT organisation is to deliver an efficient and effective service that has scalability and flexibility to support the demands of the business. Building strategic capabilities, enabling transformational efforts and embedding quality in all systems and processes.
The IT Business Partner is the strategic interface between I&T and the Paper Sourcing area of the business. Acting as the single point of accountability for the Paper Sourcing IT performance and delivery of IT Service, Portfolio, Risk, and Budget. You will build strong relationships through proactive business engagement and be the valued and trusted business partner.
The IT Business Partner resides in the I&T organisation and will work closely with the Paper Sourcing Leadership Team, representing both I&T and Paper Sourcing respectively.
The IT Business Partner has a key role in the success of the business. Ensuring that the Business objectives are understood and that the IT strategy is aligned, and underpins the delivery of the business strategy. Ensuring that the business has access to technology innovation and advisory both internally and externally, to ensure alignment and delivery of the portfolio and maximising value in support of the business strategy.
- Build and sustain business relationships based on mutual trust and demonstrated value.
- Identify key stakeholders within the Region/Function area; define and execute relevant engagement plans.
- Identify key business forums within the Paper Sourcing area, and secure a seat at the table for the team and be the voice of IT into the Business and the Business into IT.
IT Portfolio & Strategy
- The IT Business Partner will ensure that the Business objectives are understood and that the IT strategy is aligned, and underpins the delivery of the business strategy.
- Influence, shape and prioritise the technology strategy and change roadmap.
- The IT Business Partner will own the IT portfolio, and manage the demand for the Paper Sourcing area.
- Ensure regular and timely updates on IT strategy and IT enabling portfolio initiatives into the Paper Sourcing area.
- Understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competition, and translate where IT Innovation and value can be added.
- Ensuring that the business has access to effective and efficient technology services, along with the expertise to enable innovation and delivery of a value driven portfolio.
- Responsible for ensuring that all IT Risks at group and local business level are recorded and managed as part of the IT risk management process
- Responsible for the preparation, alignment, and delivery of the IT budget for Paper Sourcing.
- Take accountability for the delivery of services into the Paper Sourcing area.
- Champion the needs of the business where continuous and service improvement is required to be delivered
- Work closely with the IT function to ensure services are managed and delivered to SLA and expectation.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent command of written/verbal business English; other European language(s) is a plus
- Minimum 2 Years in IT Business Partner Role or Equivalent
- Five plus years of experience in IT, business and/or consultancy. Candidates from business functions will be considered but need to demonstrate good understanding of how technology benefits the business.
- Two years of leadership responsibility
- Experience of working within a multinational matrix organisation influencing senior-level management and stakeholders effectively.
- Proven experience or demonstrated capability in developing business-aligned IT roadmaps and supporting business cases in complex environments.
- This role is Schiphol, Netherlands based (hybrid working model).
- Ref DSS7272
- Land Nederland
- Locatie Amsterdam- Schiphol (NL)
- Werkgebied Informatietechnologie
- Divisie Paper
- Sluitingsdatum voor sollicitaties 17 oktober 2022