Plant Buyer & Planner90 x bekeken
In EMEA Sourcing the Plant Buyer / Planner is responsible for reviewing demand and obtaining goods and / or services at the highest quality and maximized total value in consistence with applicable Sourcing strategies.
In this role the incumbent proactively analyses, interprets, and acts upon information from the ERP systems and other available platforms. Effectively plans and executes supplier requirements. Resolves problems to minimize supply disruptions. Assertively and professionally deals with suppliers and escalates issues to senior management if needed.
The Plant Buyer / Planner works directly with 3rd party suppliers as well as internal stakeholders in: Sourcing, Customer Service, Distribution, Demand Planning, Demand Control, Inventory Control, Master Data, Quality, Accounting, NPI and Marketing Teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all activities are in compliance with company policies and practices;
- Executes daily routine activities in accordance with portfolio strategies;
- Issues buy plans and purchase orders for assigned requisitions from approved suppliers, with sufficient lead time to prevent material shortages and excess inventory.
- Recommends cost savings / value increases when possible;
- Assures orders are acknowledged as requested and not overdue;
- Actively assists in resolving problems that arise in relation to overdue deliveries, quality, packaging and labelling specifications;
- Initiates and coordinates goods return process;
- Addresses GRIR mismatches (in relation to quantity or cost of purchased goods or services);
- Escalates supply issues to EMEA and Plant Strategic Sourcing Leaders and Site Sourcing Managers when appropriate;
- Assures master data integrity;
- Support NPI Managers and Sourcing Leads in effective product launches;
- Supports Sourcing Leads in assuring compliance with delivery performance requirements.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Ability to consistently and accurately follow routine activities related to the function;
- At least basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP. Extended knowledge is an asset;
- Must be a self-starter, self-managed and able to work under pressure;
- Must be an effective team player;
- Must have sufficient analytical and problem solving skills;
- Hands on mentality;
- Assertiveness in communication with internal and external stakeholders. Understands the nature of relationship with different suppliers, departments or individuals and approaches them accordingly.
- VMBO / HAVO / VWO (or equivalent) level of education with at least 3 years of supply chain experience or;
- MBO level of education with no prior experience.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing). Dutch, German or French are a PLUS
Zimmer Biomet Team Members share the singular purpose of working to restore mobility and improve the quality of life for patients around the world. With operations around the world, we are looking for Team Members who would like to make a difference in people's lives.
We hire talented, dedicated and motivated people with a range of skills, experiences and backgrounds to fulfill the roles.
We offer you a responsible job in an exciting, dynamic and increasing environment. In order to realize your success, we support you with thorough training and continuous development. An attractive compensation package is self-evident.
Your chance to push the boundaries of innovation and make a valued contribution to helping people around the world find renewed vitality starts here!Bronlocatie van deze vacature