Procurement Administrator40 x bekeken
Specialismes: Indirect spend
Req Id 21242
Hoofddorp, Netherlands (NLHOOF), Europe, The Middle East and Africa - FIN-Finance
Job Categories: Procurement
Why join Irdeto?
We are on a mission! A mission to secure the world’s digital platforms. Why? Because a secure platform allows our clients to produce and deliver great content. In return, you can enjoy the latest blockbuster movies and your favorite live events at all times. It doesn’t stop at the media industry. Our security technology is also securing connected transport and IoT applications. We are innovative, international and part of Naspers, one of the largest technology investors in the world.
Finance Group – Facilities, Finance, Tax and Procurement
Our global team supports the operational and strategic decision making process through business partnerships and providing insight into how the company performs and develops. We run procurement and supply chains and manage accounting and control matters globally; the team helps winning business through tax and financial deal support in contract negotiations. We support infrastructure and manage facilities related operations and projects.
About the role:
As Procurement Administrator (6-month contract) you will be responsible for administering and monitoring the Global Procurement PR-PO process, both for internal purchasing and for 3rd party resale items as requested by our various partners group and business market units.
You will act as a bridge between Procurement and Finance and will facilitate and coordinate cross over activities. You will enable Procurement and Finance to smoothly perform month-end activities and process payments linked to suppliers by making sure that all needed database information checks and controls are in place.
You will support the Senior Procurement Specialists in monitoring the performance of existing suppliers (are they delivering the expected quality of goods, at the agreed times and with competitive pricing?) You will also build relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure they adhere to the procurement processes set by the team. For new stakeholders you are expected to train them on how best to perform operational procurement activities.
On an operational level you may be asked to support the Senior Procurement Specialists on identifying and selecting new suppliers (i.e. providing a list of potential vendors you have found online that could be considered). It is in your interest to find solutions that reduce overall costs and delivery (lead) time.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Create and follow up on Purchase Orders until the payment is completed.
- Provide RFQ documents to suppliers.
- Maintain our vendor database (Microsoft Dynamics ‘DAX’) which includes a periodical clean-up of inactive suppliers and closing of unused PRs/POs in sync with the Finance team.
- Work closely with Finance to provide support for i.e. month-end and year end-support activities and with Legal to provide support on i.e. signing-off offers.
- Execute operational procurement activities related to the DAX system (i.e. retrieving vendor/PR/PO data to analyze costs).
- Assist the team in compiling, recording and analyzing RFI/RFQ responses.
- Provide support on identifying and assessing new vendors in the market.
- Help monitor the current supplier’s performance and business continuity.
- Contribute to the development of improvement strategies for Global Procurement.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to manage internal operational requests and provide support where needed.
What we ask of you:
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in administrating indirect purchasing (non-Manufacturing related purchasing). Preferably within an international company environment.
- Good knowledge of the PR-PO process and how to work efficiently with Finance.
- Able to work with various IT equipment i.e. laptops, desktops, servers, and software.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply purchasing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics - DAX would be highly advantageous!)
- Good knowledge of purchase of services as 30% of the purchases are services related
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some experience with reporting.
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Characteristics: Accurate, detail-oriented, well-organized, highly motivated, results-driven and able to prioritize workload well.
- You are a team player who can comfortably execute tasks independently too.
What do we offer you?
At Irdeto, we know that it is the people who make our company a success. We encourage personal and professional growth and success among our globally diverse workforce by offering:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Career and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working spaces in state of the art offices
- A focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness
- Working for a truly global company with offices in 15+ countries
With nearly 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, Irdeto is a solid company to join. We are looking for people who are energetic, dynamic and driven to be part of our community.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Click here to learn more about Irdeto.Bronlocatie van deze vacature