This is CarNext
CarNext is a scale-up with a start-up mentality. We’re bold and have a passion to change the status quo. We’re building a transparent digital marketplace that customers can trust. And it’s the same at CarNext. We’re proud of our open culture, collaborative ethos, vibrant environment and can-do approach. As we grow our business, we’re keen to hear from people who understand what we’re about and can help us achieve our mission.
You will be working as one of the Procurement Administrators in the new Central Order Desk that is currently being set up. The Central Order Desk will be creating Purchase orders on behalf of the CarNext entities/countries. The Central Order Desk is part of the Procurement department which also consists of several Sourcing Managers and is lead by the Head of Global Procurement.
What you will be doing:
Our goal is to support the business in creating PO’s, processing goods receipt and solving invoicing problems. In more detail:
- Create Purchase orders based on business request (e-mail, quotation etc)
- Archive PO’s and additional information
- Process goods receipts
- Monitor progress on approvals, invoices, overdue receipts etc
- Process new vendor requests / changes (complete documentation, due diligence checks etc)
- Resolve invoice mismatches
- Ensure Master Data quality
- Call / e-mail handling (questions from suppliers and business)
What do we think you need to have to be successful in this position?
- MBO level education;
- Experience in administrative positions;
- Experience with MS Office (Teams, Word, Excel);
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably Navision) and creating PO’s is a plus;
- Proactive, “ can do” mentality, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment;
- Customer oriented mindset and good communication skills (verbal and written) to align with stakeholders;
- Good language skills;
- Fluent in German, Italian, French, Spanish or Norwegian (preferably 2 languages)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of Dutch would be a plus.
We will only consider applicants who are currently living in the Netherlands and match the job requirements. If you are interested in this challenging position, please apply via our company website.
- Posted 11-03-2022
- Full time
At CarNext, our mission is to change the way people buy a used car. Traditionally, the used car market has been fragmented, localized and inefficient. To address these limitations and transform the experience for everyone involved in the used car market – whether that’s customers, traders or suppliers – we decided to build CarNext. We offer our B2C Retail customers an online first approach, supported by a network of stores and delivery options across Europe.