- Remote type Hybrid
- Location Evert van de Beekstraat 310, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Posted on 10-11-2022
- Job requisition id R68358
Role and Responsibilities
As a Procurement Analyst you will work from our Marketing & Sales Head Office at our Schiphol office. You are active in the purchasing department and you have experience with preparing and supervising tenders. You are responsible for the entire tender process for the internal divisions. In your new position you are the one who approaches new suppliers, guides and helps with the tender process. The function also includes administrative tasks, such as processing the mutations and maintaining the system.
Your main responsibility as a procurement analyst is to coordinate and supervise tender projects.
Besides that your responsibilities are the following:
- Coordinating contract signings;
- Determining and developing the purchasing strategy;
- Making analyzes and reports of tenders and processes;
- Marketing research;
- Look for new suppliers that fit the company goals;
- Switching with the various internal stakeholders about purchasing and status.
As a procurement analyst you’ll be part of Finance Support division.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal procurement analyst recognize themselves in the following profile:
- You stand firm and dare to present your plans;
- You are good at making analyzes and are commercially oriented;
- You have a high energy level and like to take initiatives.
- You are innovative (we move fast and take big risks).
- You are passionate (we reveal in what we do).
- You are collaborative (we recognize that we are all in this together).
As a procurement analyst you have the following qualification(s):
- You have a completed HBO/WO education, preferably in the direction of Business Administration or Commercial Economics;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role;
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
What’s in it for you?
- Joining an international company with a Benelux family culture #OneSamsung
- Several development programs and initiatives to upskill your career (Samsung University, young talent & leadership programs, digital & data academy, coaching, job skills trainings, …) #DoWhatYouCan’t
- Internal mobility opportunities to advance your career (you are in a sales role, and have an interest in marketing? We support you to establish that transfer successfully)
- Health & Wellbeing program (we have our own fitness on site in The Netherlands + Belgium and organize online and offline health initiatives because we care about your wellbeing).
- Competitive compensation & benefits package to reward you for your work in supporting our company to grow.
Our story begins in 1969, when Samsung saw the light of day with the ambition to help people achieve the impossible. After more than 50 years, we are still innovating and creating boundless technology that helps people make the impossible possible. We remain driven by our purpose, which is why we put people and what they care about at the center of everything we create.
We do this by staying true to our global values.
- Human experiences (We put people first, at the center of everything we do).
- Progressive Innovation (We are constantly finding new ways to improve the way people live by creating inventive products and services).
- Rebellious Optimism (We challenge ourselves and the status quo to change the world).
- Integrity & transparency (We always strive to do the right thing by being open and honest with our customers and partner ecosystem).
- Social improvement (We believe that technology should benefit everyone. It should be accessible, sustainable and used for good).
Are you the procurement analyst we are looking for? If so, apply immediately and start your application process by clicking the apply button below. Let’s kick-start your career!
Job Alerts: If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here. You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at (https://news.samsung.com/global/).