Procurement Analyst88 x bekeken
Want to negotiate a better deal? As a Procurement Analyst with RB, you’ll have the freedom to build lasting partnerships with a measurable impact on your business.
Schiphol, North Holland
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Responsible for a key category, you’ll understand the market and ensure we work with the best suppliers. You’ll ask for – and get - the best quality on the best terms. You’ll:
- Align procurement strategy with business goals
- Lead complex, high value contract negotiations
- Build long term relationships and work alongside suppliers to ensure continuous improvement
- Reduce costs and mitigate risks whilst increasing quality and service.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a shrewd negotiator who thrives in a fast-paced, multinational environment. You make complicated things simple. You:
- Are highly analytical, using data to take fact-based market view
- Build multi-level relationships based on mutual trust and uncompromising integrity
- Have high standards and collaborate with suppliers to improve performance
- Handle delicate negotiations sensitively. You appreciate the detail and reconcile conflicting interests imaginatively.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
The position requires a highly motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and pro-active Analyst to undertake a range of analytical and administration duties primarily for the Global Purchasing Director based in Amsterdam and to a lesser extent for his/her onsite team and eventually the team in remote regions.
- Data-management of Buy&Sell tools and relevant databases for Procurement like SAP, Ariba, Anaplan, TDS and others
- To provide one-to-one support to the Global Purchasing Director and supplementary to his team.
- Dealing on daily basis with global internal and external customers including senior management, suppliers, consultants etc.
- Set up and management of databases related to Procurement financial data, budgeting, forecasting, etc
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.