What will you do?
As a Procurement Assistant, you will provide support to your colleagues within the procurement department and maintain contacts with suppliers. You will ensure that goods and services are ordered on time and arrive promptly, and you will handle the administrative aspects of the procurement processes. You will be in contact with various internal departments and existing as well as new suppliers. In this role, you will report to the Procurement Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your colleagues in the procurement team to prepare purchases of items;
- Procuring goods and services;
- Engaging with suppliers regarding order confirmations, outstanding deliveries, and monitoring the further procurement process;
- Monitoring delivery times and resolving issues related to the quality of delivered products;
- Coordinating the administrative side of the procurement process.
What are we looking for?
Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional in the Procurement field, we welcome you to join our team. You should have a strong personality and excellent communication skills. Your attitude is proactive, you think creatively, remain composed in hectic situations, and can adapt quickly. You have a strong sense of responsibility and can work both independently and as part of a team. Your work style is organized and precise.
- Completed MBO or HBO education;
- Salary commensurate with your education and experience, to be discussed together;
- Good knowledge of and experience with MS Office;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
Working at Bayards means having a challenging and responsible role in a dynamic, growing, and specialized company, where all opportunities are available for personal development. We create amazing products, and you will certainly have a great story to tell about your new employer and the things we do.
You will be part of a project-driven organization, and if you have no experience yet, we will be happy to train you. If you do have experience, that’s great! You will have the flexibility to work both on-site and remotely, as we value team spirit but also understand the benefits of working from home.
We follow the CAO Metalektro (Collective Labor Agreement for the Metal and Electrical Engineering Industry) and offer an excellent package of employment benefits, including:
- A competitive salary based on your knowledge and experience;
- 27 vacation days plus 13 extra days off;
- An excellent pension plan;
- An informal working atmosphere with short communication lines.
More information or ready to apply?
Are you curious after reading the vacancy? Then click on the button below. If you have questions or want to know more, you can reach out to Esther Awanesian, Recruiter, via WhatsApp or call at 06 – 11 503 315 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For specific job-related questions, please contact Veronique Kriesch at 06 – 15 416 529.
DETAILS (in Dutch)
- Afdeling: Purchase & Logistics
- Uren per week: 24-32 hours
- Niveau: Professional/Mid Career
- Locatie: Nieuw-Lekkerland
Voor vragen over deze vacature kun je contact opnemen met Esther Awanesian, Training Coordinator and Recruiter, via T. of WhatsApp +316 11 503 315 of via email@example.com.