- Location: Amersfoort, Utrecht
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: 05-08-2022
- Job requisition id: VAC13268
About the job
As a Procurement Controller you will work as part of the Business Control team of our Benelux finance organization to control Nutreco’s Global Procurement finance operations with support of the Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) for the Benelux. Next to that, you will prepare and analyze management reports and drive performance discussions with key stakeholders in the Global Procurement organization.
This role is part of a high-performing team that has several internal and external senior-stakeholders for its output. In the Procurement Controller role, you will be working closely with the Global Procurement team, Corporate functions, Business Units and Operating Companies. You will be responsible for business planning (incl. costing & pricing), monthly closing process, forecasting, financial & business analysis, rebate management and other operational finance activities.
Next to this, you will participate in strategically important projects in the procurement domain and provide support in driving our long-term strategic.
What we ask
For this position we are looking for a candidate with a relevant financial or controlling background and good communication skills to be able to work with senior stakeholders and continuously seeks to improve and strengthen the Procurement function. You also take part in specific projects at the same time and are very good at keeping an overview and not losing sight of details. Furthermore, you are open-minded and flexible to work in a challenging but rewarding environment.
What you bring
- You have a relevant Academic degree and/or masters in a finance related study;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Procurement control, Business Control, Audit or Advisory within a dynamic global business environment;
- You are an independent self starter, able to self reflect and willing to learn and grow in a challenging positon.
- You are a team player and willing to bring the team to the next level;
- You have strong analytical skills and can communicate financial/operational results in an understandable way to the business
- You are analytically strong and are comfortable using reporting and analysis tools like Excel, power-point, PowerBi or OneStream.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we offer
Nutreco’s mission is to feed the future. In a world with limited natural resources, our ambition is to meet the rising food needs of a growing world population in a sustainable manner. Working for Nutreco means a fantastic position in an international working environment with lots of development opportunities.
Working for us is challenging, varied, and rewarding. We believe that social responsibility, transparency, and sustainability are important for long-term viability. We encourage an open culture with accessible managers, an international working environment with good development and training possibilities.
What else is in it for you?
- We will offer you a fulltime position, 40 hours per week;
- Your position is classified in a Nutreco Hay scale;
- Hybrid home-office solution
- You will get 30 vacation days, with the possibility to sell or purchase a limit amount of days;
- Attractive salary based on skills and experience -paid in 12 monthly payments- plus Holiday allowance in May;
- Responsibility for your own projects and development opportunities within the company.
Extra information / Apply direct
Are you the perfect candidate we are looking for? We would like to hear from you! You can express your interest in this role by clicking the button below and then hit the button “apply online’’ and we will contact you as soon as possible. For more information regarding this vacancy you can contact Matthias Hörl (Recruiter) at +31(0)613047586. In case you do apply, we like to thank you for sharing your ambition with us!
For all agency’s; please be aware that acquisition based on our vacancies is not appreciated.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and fish feed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, innovation and sustainability are guiding principles, embedded in the Nutreco culture from research and raw material procurement to products and services for agriculture and aquaculture. Experience across 100 years brings Nutreco a rich heritage of knowledge and experience for building its future.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Nutreco is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, military status or any other status protected by applicable local law. Please advise us at any point during the recruitment and selection process if you require accommodation. Nutreco is committed to compliance with all applicable legislation, including providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
Nutreco is a global leader in animal nutrition and aquafeed. Our advanced nutritional solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Its two global company brands Skretting (aqua feed) and Trouw Nutrition (animal nutrition) have sales in over 90 countries.
Our purpose Feeding the Future captures a big challenge: feeding 9 billion people in 2050. Our responsibility is twofold: we need to make a significant contribution to meeting the rapid increase in worldwide demand for food; on the other hand, we need to find the right balance in order that we can realize growth while making also responsible choices for people and planet.
We believe in three core elements to future success: strategy execution, innovation, and competence of our people. Our values; capable, caring, collaborative, and innovative are supportive of those three core elements.
To know more about us, please visit our website https://www.nutreco.com.