Delft – Vast dienstverband
- Are you a strong stakeholder manager?
- Do you master procurement and contract management?
Over onze klant
Established in 2012, our client is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers in the world and specializes in innovative logistics services by developing and applying optimized solutions and providing SCM consultancy to customers based on their own platform. The company is active worldwide in 40 countries employing more than 4.500 logistics experts.
- Initiate Requests for Quotations in order to invite Logistics Service Providers into the bidding process of renewals and new contracts;
- Determine preferred quotations and drive the decision making process of Senior Management by analyzing and comparing service and cost levels;
- Review and report the service and cost level of the LSP in order to determine and drive performance at the optimum level;
- Work on business simulations to find optimal solutions that meet the requirements of the customer (internal Customers);
- Actively search for benchmarks and information of logistics services and costs and gather information about trends and innovations in cross-industry platforms;
- Interact with internal stakeholders like logistics managers in European Sales Subsidiaries and Senior Management
- Extensive experience in Logistics / Supply Chain contract management and strong result driven mindset;
- Strong communication, persuasion, negotiation and analytical skills;
- Flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality;
- Conceptual thinker with the perseverance to finish what you start;
- Knows how to manage stakeholders;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Competitive salary, a fully paid health care insurance and fitness subscription at Basic Fit.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Procurement Management
Industrie Transport & Distribution
Vacatures per locatie Delft
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Rihards Krupinskis
Vacature referentie JN-082022-5711713