The role of Procurement Coordinator has predominately two key focus areas, the initiation of the Procure to Pay process, specifically the accurate conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders, and query resolution for site colleagues. This will require communications with the category management team and senior buyers, as well as contact with business partners and Requisitioners directly. A detailed working knowledge of Procurement modules in SAP is an essential skill, as is a working understanding of key supplier contracts within any given category of spend. Accuracy and efficiency of process completion are key attributes of this role. Will be expected to challenge internal customers on procedural issues and supplier selection and contribute to improvements in requisition quality, timescales, and process efficiency. Working as a Procurement Coordinator with Urenco means you’ll be supporting a world-class, efficient process that enables successful supply chain delivery.
What are your tasks and responsibilities?
- Accurately and efficiently convert Purchase Requisitions (PRs) to Purchase Orders (POs)
- Capture and communicate supplier contractual arrangements
- Comply to Group Procurement Policies
- Provide query resolution and excellent Customer Service (internally)
What do we ask?
- Degree (or equivalent)?
- CIPS qualification (or equivalent)?
- SAP P2P module knowledge?
- Experience delivering training / coaching colleagues?
- Dutch, German, and English language fluencies?
What’s in it for you?
- A dynamic role in a strong unique developing organisation
- A learning organisation where improvements are always possible with new insights
- Good development and training opportunities: we invest in what you need
- An excellent basic salary with a contribution to collective health insurance
- Exceptional benefits including a mid-year bonus, year-end bonus and a result-dependent bonus
- An informal and inclusive culture where (international) colleagues are still real colleagues and a department that works together as a team
- Our staff association is known for its fun outings and great parties
- Sustainability is paramount! Want to contribute to sustainability yourself? Our energy working group can always use new ideas
- The opportunity to take part in our volunteer work projects and weekly boot camps or other ‘KERNgezond’ activities
- Requires strong communication with the category management team and senior buyers, as well as contact with business partners and requisitioners directly
- Working understanding of key supplier contracts within any given category of spend
- Expect to challenge internal customers on procedural issues and supplier selection and contribute to improvements in requisition quality, timescales, and process efficiency
- Embrace Urenco continuous improvement culture, support ongoing efficiency programs, and mitigate supply chain risk by increasing PR quality through Requisitioner training and education.
Where will you be working?
Are you passionate about environmental sustainability and green energy? Urenco is a global clean energy generation network. With our product, enriched uranium, nuclear power plants make CO2-free electricity for 100 million families, businesses and schools. Urenco values care for people and the environment. Our people get energy from their work and pass it on to others. They determine the success of the organization. We therefore make every effort to be a diverse and inclusive organization, where everyone feels welcome and valued.
This is a full time role in the Global Procurement Operations Team primarily based in our Almelo facility.
How to apply
What’s the process?
Part of the selection procedure may include a personality test. Applicants interested in this opportunity should submit their CV, Cover Letter, and Application Form via the button below. For more information on the role you can contact Laura Tate, Global P2P Manager, Laura.Tate@urenco.com.
Do you not meet all the r.equirements?
The real fit for a job is not always in your current experience or education. We aim to build strong, diverse and complementary teams, in an inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you are excited about this position, but your previous experience does not perfectly match every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or other roles and we would love to meet you.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.