Procurement Excellence Specialist61 x bekeken
We are looking for a Procurement Excellence Specialist for the European Procurement Organisation based in Utrecht.
Are you a true networker and do you have a strong (procurement) process orientation? Are you open for innovation and a change manager? Then you may be the right person to response.
As a Procurement Excellence Specialist you are functionally owner of all Sourcing and Operational Procurement processes and policies. You add sustainable value to the business by enablement of ensuring supply through continuous improvement, flawless execution of the Procure to Pay process and compliance to policies throughout entire organisation. You are responsible to optimize, implement and maintain our procurement standards and ensure enablement of steering by the function and by the business on compliance through management information and reporting.
Tasks and responsibilities as Procurement Excellence Specialist:
- Functional owner of all procurement processes;
- Implement maintain and optimize category specific procurement channels using S2P SaaS solutions (including the implementation of such Solution);
- Structures master data, creating knowledge platforms and driving technology improvements, eliminating waste out of our transactional processes;
- Responsible for Procurement performance measurement;
- Member of Regional Procurement Management Team;
- Training and coaching, thus increasing awareness, with Business and Procurement personnel of the policies and processes is a key element of the role (together with the Category Managers and Business Procurement Partners).
At Stork we attach great importance to the core competencies of our employees. We expect from you that safety is always your priority and that you cooperate with others in a pleasant way. You will be the specialist in your area and you should have a proactive attitude and experience with leading business wide change projects.
Specific requirements for the Procurement Excellence Specialist:
- HBO / University education level;
- Be analytical with experience in digitization;
- Experience in working in a matrix organization;
- Proven track record for implementing Source 2 Pay solutions (e.g. SAP Ariba, Coupa, Zycus, Esize, Basware, etc.);
- Proven track record to drive change supply chain processes (Operational Excellence);
- Ability to develop, train and motivate people; be a good communicator and effective in stakeholder management;
- Good business writing and presenting skills;
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Stork is a dynamic, international and growing organization. We offer a competitive salary and fringe benefits. Next to this we attach great value to personal development of our employees and therefore offer a wide range of education programs and knowledge sharing.
- Location: Utrecht
- Hours per week: 40 hours
Stork, a Fluor company, is a value-driven provider of fully integrated operations, maintenance, modifications and asset integrity solutions. With approximately 18,000 employees in over 100 countries, we serve more than 4,000 clients across 6 continents.
Our client's asset – throughout its whole lifecycle – lies at the heart of everything we do. Supported by our core values, Stork's solutions, services and resources strengthen the competitive position of our clients. Efficiently, sustainably and safely.
For Clients operating in the oil and gas, chemicals and process, metals and mining, power, and manufacturing industries, we offer a wide range of integrated solutions and specialist services across all areas of maintenance, modification and asset integrity.
Are you the person we’re looking for? We’re looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. By clicking on the button above you can apply directly. For more information please contact the person below.
A (personality) questionnaire and screening may be part of the selection process.
Tom Diebels; +31 682518584Bronlocatie van deze vacature