Shaping the future of sustainable and safe food supply
Want to be part of the launch of the first high-tech bioproduct? Idea’s for shaping this Supply Chain to perfection?
Teamwork, innovation, passion, well-being and accountability are the values that guide our client’s business. They strive to create an exciting and dynamic working environment in which you will be challenged to take initiative, contributing to the success of the company. You will work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team of top innovators in the AgFood Biotech industry who will support you to further develop and grow your personal skills.
To strengthen the valuable team of dedicated employees in Belgium, we are looking for a Procurement & Facility manager.
- As head of the team, you manage 4 staff members (purchasing, facilities, warehouse and reception).
- You are responsible for strategic, tactical and operational purchasing of all of goods and services.
- You are responsible for the further implementation of the purchasing policy in close contact with the various internal customers. You further develop the department’s policy to ensure a customer-oriented, qualitative, pro-active, market-oriented service.
- You are responsible for the organization of the warehouse.
- As Facility manager
- You are responsible for managing the building, follow-up on the performance and objectives, solving minor technical problems together with the team.
- You conclude and monitor facility contracts, such as cleaning, surveillance, pest control, waste, security etc.
- You liaise with the landlord and maintain contacts with other tenants.
- You are also responsible for managing the fleet of the company cars.
- You monitor the service quality of your departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience,
- Hands-on and entrepreneurial mindset. Enthusiastic, empathic, pragmatic and respectful work attitude,
- Natural talent in planning and organizing, leading and following up projects,
- Demonstrated customer-oriented dealing with internal and external customers,
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral,
- Fluent with MS office applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central and Proactis is a plus,
- Knowledge of the Health and Safety regulation (Basic) is a plus.
Who we are
The growing demand for healthy, safe and sustainable food has increasingly imposed restrictions on agricultural practices. Therefore, improving food production efficiency in a sustainable way, while safeguarding the environment and its natural resources, is essential. Based on our ground-breaking technology platform, we have developed a broad pipeline of effective and safe products with novel modes of action, addressing key crop pests and diseases across the whole value chain, from soil to plate. Our products combine the high-performance characteristics of chemicals with the clean safety profile of biologicals, making them ideal crop protection agents for both pre- and post-harvest applications. We are a rapidly growing and transformative food and crop protection company developing a new generation of protein-based biocontrol solutions. Our headquarters are located in the vibrant biotech cluster in Ghent, Belgium, and our oversees subsidiary is based in the USA.
What we offer
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Are you ready to set new grounds and new standards? Please call Rina De Reys on 0477/068.691 or apply directly with your CV, motivation letter and salary package through the button below.