Procurement Internship41 x bekeken
Within our Global Procurement Department here at SHV Engergy we are looking for a 2nd - 3rd year Procurement Intern to join for 6 months.
The Global Procurement department is a newly created organization within SHV Energy (www.shvenergy.com) consisting of a procurement excellence function and category managers team with following main objectives:
- Cost reduction: by leveraging our scale and skills in international and local category management
- Professional Procurement function: Develop central and local Procurement towards an integrated business function to balance quality, safety and cost in everything we buy
- Controlled Processes: Reduce risk of fraud and regulatory non-compliance by implementing harmonized processes and systems with embedded business controls and compliance reporting (incl. reduced ‘maverick buying’)
Description of assignment and tasks/ activities
SHV Energy is creating a global IT, Innovation and Digital organization which will be largely executed and supported by an external supply base. The Global Category leader ICT (GCL ICT) is responsible for leading all sourcing, selection and contracting of both central and ultimately local IT spend.
Within this assignment, the Student will be supporting the GCL ICT on a day-to-day basis.
The main tasks and activities are:
- Assist with supplier contracting by drafting contracts according to standard templates (contractors)
- Contract management: maintain the Source to Contract tool (BRAVO) ensuring all projects and contracts are stored
- Perform data analysis on ICT spend Global & Local identifying the main savings opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of and support Request for Proposals and contract negotiations resulting in learning new skills and gaining experience in procurement Participate in workshops and team activities
We are looking for you to:
- Be a 2nd or 3rd year student in a Procurement related field
- To be currently living and studying in The Netherlands and be eligable to accept an internship here in the Netherlands
- Be available for an internship for 6 months (early start is possible)
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Have good knowledge of the English language verbal and written.
- Have different systems knowledge and general MS Office skills.
- Have some legal knowledge which is a big plus.
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to learn in an international environment
- A 6 month internship at our SHV HQ in Hoofddorp
- Internship remuneration of €450,- gross per month
For more information please contact Femke de la Reza, International Recruitment Lead via firstname.lastname@example.org or if this sounds like you, apply directly by clicking the button below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
SHV Energy adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
You will find our Privacy statement for job applicants via the following link: 20180521_Privacy_Statement_for_Job_Applicants.pdfBronlocatie van deze vacature