Are you as excited as we are when we talk about the distribution of bulk liquids? Stolt Tankers operates the world’s largest ﬂeet of chemical and parcel tankers. Our 100+ ships operate in a global deep-sea fleet with regional ﬂeets in Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean, and with inland barging services in Europe and the US Gulf.
Stolt Tankers a division of Stolt-Nielsen Limited (SNL), is the specialist in transporting bulk liquids: Chemicals, clean petroleum, gases, vegetable oils, biofuels and oleochemicals. We are continuously seeking how we can add value for our customers.
What you will be doing
The procurement and logistics department of Stolt Tankers is continuously improving. This means we are always looking for better, smarter, and safer ways to work. We need you to be practical and analytical, as we strive to optimize our department. This means we expect you to be a flexible and embracing person when it comes to change. You lead by example.
- Responsible for spend optimization and delivery of tangible savings and process improvements.
- Responsible for contract management: Perform contract analysis, monitoring delivery versus price and service level agreements of vendor performance and cost development, drive the performance review cycle and audits.
- Manage a group of purchasers and help them improve individually and as a team.
- Responsible for Stakeholder management and alignment; internal and external.
- Continuous improvement: Identify opportunities for more (cost) efficient order delivery.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and build up; internal and external.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Procurement roles.
- Work experience in the maritime/logistics industry is preferred.
- Bachelor or Master Education level gained through education and experience.
- Project Management skills: familiar with Lean Six Sigma and/or Operational Excellence.
- Excellent communication skills in English and experience with managing Stakeholder interests. Analytical skills: (Excel) skills to run spend analysis. Knowledge of Power BI is preferred.
- Negotiation skills: familiar with and able to run negotiations.
- Team Player, thriving in a dynamic environment.
You will be working from our Rotterdam office located in the historic Veerhaven area, within a professional team. We offer the possibility to partially work remote.
- Together we set your goals and discuss your future next steps.
- We offer the possibility to partially work remote and from our Rotterdam office located in the historic Veerhaven area.
- We are proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including a 13th month.
- The position is a fulltime (37,5 hours a week) job.
- Procedure: Complete the online application form and send it to us along with your CV and cover letter.
- Questions about the process? Contact Iris van Laar, Global HR Corporate Recruitment & Employer Branding via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stolt Tankers is a division of Stolt-Nielsen Limited (SNL), focused on opportunities in logistics, distribution, and aquaculture. The Stolt-Nielsen portfolio consists of its three global bulk liquid and chemicals logistics businesses – Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals and Stolt Tank Containers – Stolt Sea Farm and investments in LNG. Stolt-Nielsen Limited is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs: SNI). Our values: We act pragmatically, collaborate for success, commit to go further, and seek creative solutions.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies
We don’t accept any unsolicited applications or CVs from recruitment and selection agencies. #LI-IV1 #LI-Hybrid
- Job Identification: 210446
- Job Category: Stolt Tankers
- Posting Date: 09/22/2022
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Locations: Westerlaan 5, Rotterdam, 3016 CK, Netherlands