The Procurement Manager will play an important role in the running, establishment and management of suppliers for Hunkemöller (HKM) GSNFR (Goods and Services Not For Resale) procurement. In addition, this role will be responsible for delivering certain strategic cost reduction initiatives involving supplier rationalization, as well as the establishment of new global contracts. This role will be reporting to the Global Head of Procurement.
Hilversum | Full time
This is how the role will look like:
Management of contracts and supplier negotiations for GSNFR across all departments and functions within HKM. The role will aim to improve upon supplier delivery as well as reduce the number of suppliers currently under contract, through the implementation of a new supplier structure and rationalization program. This is a key role in the delivery of not only Procurement cost saving targets, but the implementation of new Procurement processes which will support further internal efficiency improvements.
Supplier / contract management
- Management of contracts under remit (spend and scope)
- Strategic supplier contract relationship development / management – global contracts
- Identification, vetting and implementation of new suppliers
- Consolidation of supplier spend – fewer key contracts
- Leverage existing supplier relationships for increased scope as well as implementation of improved services and quality
- Challenge historic spend processes, to shift emphasis away from supplier led purchasing scope to demand led purchasing
- Analyze, identify and implement value engineering opportunities within the procurement process through leveraging best practices from industry as well as challenging departments to rethink their spend strategies and supplier identification
- Implement further innovative thinking aimed at reducing cost through process, and procedural changes
Previous experience in either Procurement roles or wider supplier management within organisations. Alternatively experience within management consulting firms or global FMCG with emphasis on project delivery.
- Advanced graduate degree, or +5 years in relevant Procurement role
- Strong analytical skills, with a relevant quantitative problem solving ability and data analysis capability (strong Excel a must) and a fact based use of data driven analysis validate thinking
- Collaborative team player – with ability to manage senior stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Strong skills in presenting and speaking with confidence and eloquence – English a must
You want to know more?
Our talent team is here to help you find your dream job at Hunkemöller!
Isa & Genevieve – Corporate Recruitment Team; recruitment @ hunkemoller.com.
Hunkemöller strives to be a much-loved, global and social brand. A place where people love to work, are proud of the brand, and where we create true brand ambassadors. Working in a passionate, energetic, design-led and performance-driven environment where our key customer persona ‘Shero’ sits at the heart of everything we do. Hunkemöller is certified TOP EMPLOYER of the Netherlands 2019, which underlines our people initiatives and achievements.
Together Tomorrow – Join a Retailer that’s on the move to be better for our planet, better for people, better together! From diversity & inclusion, reducing waste, to product care and how we work with our suppliers, our Together Tomorrow initiative reflects what we do and helps drive change across our business. Ready to help us achieving our ambitious goals? Where ever you’ll start working with us, if in Stores or our HQs, you can contribute!