Almere – Vast dienstverband
- Fantastic organization!
- Challenging and great opportunity!
Over onze klant
- Lead forecasting process with sales and marketing in order to determine adequate stock level. Organise frequent meetings.
- Steer S&OP meetings.
- Build and share weekly / monthly dashboard ( stock turn, stock level, service level).
- Report and analyse kpi’s: stock level, stock turn, service level, excess stocks. Propose action plans.
- Highlight obsolete stocks and challenge marketing and sales for reduction.
- Propose improvements to optimise stock performance and implement.
- Inform supply chain and procurement director on activity, issues and any relevant topic.
- Elaborate and propose to supply chain and procurement director stock budget and forecast.
- Participate to negotiations with suppliers in collaboration with purchasing.
- Assess supplier performance and steer continuous improvement process.
- Participate to any event, meeting organised by the region or the group.
- Optimise local ranges set up.
- Lead best practices exchanges with French team.
- Manage your team, ensure motivation and promote Antalis values and behaviours
- With HR support: develop people, size the team according to activity needs, recruit, propose training plan
- Assess and optimise team performance, organise PDR
- Develop team efficiency
- Implements H&S policy
The Successful Applicant
Profile and background:
- Successful experience in stock management and demand / supply and demand planning required
- Experienced in team management skills
- People management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills
- Team spirit
- Analytic and problem solving skillsIT systems knowledge: office, SAP, Slim4
- Procurement and forecasting technics
- Well organised, rigorous.
- Priority management
What’s on Offer
- Very good remuneration package and secondary benefits.
Sector Procurement & Supply Chain
Sub Sector Direct Procurement
Industrie Industrial / Manufacturing
Vacatures per locatie Almere
Contract Type Permanent
Consultant Mustapha Bokhizzou
Vacature referentie JN-032022-5389752