Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is an internationally leading company in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy “everything from one source”, we constantly develop new and innovative strategies to ensure our market leadership.
VAMED Nederland B.V. is part of the Vamed group and executing international turnkey projects in the healthcare sector.
As Procurement Manager you are working in a small but energetic project team. You work closely with other departments in the organisation and you report to the Project Manager. This position offers you the opportunity to perform various purchasing tasks like:
- Establish, implement and follow up the purchase agreements based on the conditions of the customer contract
- Creation of tenders and supplier selection, in close cooperation with the technical departments and the project manager
- Managing the prequalification’s, sending out of the request for proposals and handling the contract and price negotiations
- Procurement of medical, mechanical, electrical, building materials and services.
- Supervision and control of the project’s purchasing budget and time schedule of deliveries
- Project purchase administration
- Supplier assessment and claim management
- Developing the sourcing strategy with the Project Manager
- HBO education – Higher economical and/or technical degree
- 3+ years relevant Procurement experience, preferred in a project international organisation
- Familiar with medical equipment and/or construction materials and manufacturers
- Contract preparation know-how
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English, other languages are beneficial
- Excellent computer skills (MS-Office, ERP tools etc.)
- Negotiation skills and perseverance
- Intercultural competence
- Self-confident, assertive and adaptable
Utrecht, The Netherlands (with occasional business trips)
- Meaningful Work
- Dynamically growing market with a perspective for the future
- Environment of an internationally successful company
For more information please call HR Elisabeth Paulus +31(0)655476615. If you are interested in pursuing the opportunity, please hit the button below and submit your application by using our online careerplatform.