Procurement Manager – MRO
- Job Location Willem Einthovenstraat 11, 2342 BG Oegstgeest, Netherlands
- Posted by Florian Schwickert
Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE: AVY) is a global materials science and digital identification solutions company that provides branding and information labeling solutions, including pressure-sensitive materials, radio-frequency identification (RFID) inlays and tags, and a variety of converted products and solutions. The company designs and manufactures a wide range of labeling and functional materials that enhance branded packaging, carry or display information that connects the physical and the digital, and improve customers’ product performance. The company serves an array of industries worldwide, including home and personal care, apparel, e-commerce, logistics, food and grocery, pharmaceuticals and automotive. The company employs approximately 36,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Reported sales in 2022 were $9.0 billion. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer.
At Avery Dennison we are looking for a Procurement Manager – MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations) to join our Indirect EMENA Procurement team in Oegstgeest, the Netherlands. In this role you will strive to enhance total value procured from Indirect supply base by leading standardization and consolidation solutions across Avery Dennison business in Europe. The scope of the role will extend across multiple Avery Dennison business groups (including Label and Graphics Materials & Industrial and Healthcare Materials).
We consider the position to be a great opportunity to build your strategic thinking ability, influencing capabilities and to gain experience in the Procurement function within an international environment.
- Work in partnership with the Commercial organization to translate market needs into multi-year roadmaps that deliver innovation, differentiation, and competitive advantage – while at the same time securing the most competitive commercial and service conditions
- Work closely with the Global, EMENA and local Buyer Procurement teams to develop and implement supplier strategies that support our multi-year roadmaps while at the same time maintaining and enhancing (strategic) supplier relationships
- Lead cross-site initiatives and projects with multiple stakeholders from different countries in Europe
- Continuously scan and scout both the market and our existing supply base in order to facilitate supplier driven innovation – bringing outside intelligence to our front-end organization
- Partner with R&D to uncover and execute cost out opportunities while also maintaining a healthy pipeline of new materials and supplier capabilities
- Work together with Supply Chain & Operations in order to guarantee materials and services availability and quality, while at the same time exploring opportunities to increase service value through reducing MOQs, lead times, and business continuity risks
- Support procure-to-pay process improvements within category area
- Independently support Small CAPEX Procurement projects
- Education on academic level (Master degree or Bachelor degree) in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- 3+ year(s) of demonstrated success working in a similar ie Procurement role within an international, fast-paced industrial environment (knowledge of industry/Market in EMENA Region is preferred)
- Independent thinker, with a methodical and enthusiastic approach to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong relationship building & stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English. Fluency in French is preferred.
- Excellent computer skills: proficiency in Google Workspace and excel is preferred
AVERY DENNISON IS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK
We not only embrace change… we drive it. We work hard, push hard, and take brave risks. Our culture is innovative and collaborative – where bold ideas turn into action. We grow strong talent through stretch opportunities only restricted by your interests. We are committed to workplace diversity, both for employees and for the business. We are a force for good, imbedded in industries and communities worldwide. We are challenging ourselves and others to reach higher and think bigger to improve the quality of all life. Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone.
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
We look forward to receiving your application
We do not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. Please let us know if we can support you with reasonable accommodations throughout the application process by contacting our Talent Acquisition team via firstname.lastname@example.org.