- Do you have experience with road and rail transport procurement?
- Are you passionate about logistics?
Our client is a leading logistics service provider in the Chemical Industry.
- Manage the procurement team
- Identify and deliver regional logistics sourcing
- Ensure communication and alignment of goals company-wide.
- Define and implement global category strategies
- Manage the supplier relationships
- Negotiate complex contracts and rates
- Engage with the senior leadership teams
- Establish and lead process to review pricing and ensure that projected costs savings are realized
- Drive management routines to monitor outcomes as per goals established
- Propose and drive corrective actions to keep metrics that matter on track
- Drive continuous improvement programs, develop and roll out best practices
- Prepare and present procurement budgets
- Work with all levels of the business to evaluate requirements for goods and services for the categories managed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree (Required), Master’s Degree (Preferred)
- Experience with Supplier Management
- Transportation expertise, especially road and rail
- Strong business acumen
- Collaborative and persuasive with an ability to influence change at all levels is required.
- Experience with e-procurement, SAP systems, Logistics systems / Transportation Management Systems (TMS) is preferred
- Logistics / Warehouse Procurement experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Transportation and Logistics industry knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication / presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits and bonuses
Procurement & Supply Chain
Transport & Distribution