Procurement Process & Tools Administrator121 x bekeken
Job ID: R0092178 | Location: Hengelo, Provincie Overijssel, Netherlands | Full time, Fixed Term / Temporary
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
For our headquarters in Hengelo, we are in search for a: Procurement Process & Tools Administrator
About the job
As Process & Tool Administrator your main goal is to make our procurement organization more efficient. Within the “Procurement Process and Tools” organization you will work on process & tools improvements and will be analyzing data. You will also work together within the Thales global Process and Tool community.
- Developing the Procurement processes and tooling in an international environment
- Support the Procurement organization
- Setup reporting for the Procurement organization
- Setup training sessions
- Analyze data and check if the data is consistent and the processes are followed
- Setup and implement improvement plans
- Support the implementation of new processes and tools or new releases thereof
We are in search for a colleague:
- With a Bachelor or Master degree business administration
- Who is interested or experienced in process automation
- Who is interested or experienced in data analytics
- Knowledge of Power BI (business intelligence tool) is preferable
- Who has good communication skills
- Who is ambitious, pro-active and accountable
- An interesting job within a nice team in an international high-tech environment;
- Room for and attention to personal development and personal initiative;
- The opportunity to grow within the organization, for instance on a technical, managerial, commercial or international level;
- An open and flexible work environment where a good work-life balance is considered important;
- A pleasant workplace in "the best building in the Netherlands" (Public’s Choice Award, 2015) with our own Starbucks corner;
- Excellent work conditions, with 40 holidays a year, among other benefits.
In the Netherlands, where 2000 employees are based, we are located in four cities: Huizen, Delft, Eindhoven and Hengelo (HQ). Together with an extensive ecosystem of knowledge partners, customers and suppliers, we work on radars for naval vessels, cyber security solutions, transportation systems, communication equipment for land forces, cryogenic cooling solutions and research & development for radar tech (in collaboration with TU Delft ).
The Thales Nederland Procurement team is part of the Thales Group global Procurement organization.
As Process and Tools Administrator you will be supporting 45 procurement professionals in the Thales Nederland team:
- Category Buyers who are allocated to global segments divided into categories that represent a group of products/services,
- Bids/Products/Projects Procurement Managers (PPM), organized per Global Business Unit (GBU), who ensure upstream involvement of Procurement in Bids, Projects and Product development in close cooperation with the Category Buyers.
The procurement of products and services within Thales Nederland and the Thales Group represents more than 50% of the total turnover. The competitiveness, the supplier’s operational performance and the quality of the interface between Thales and its suppliers, are key factors of competitiveness.
Would you like to apply? Then click on the button below to show your interest. An assessment could possibly be part of the procedure.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!Bronlocatie van deze vacature