Procurement Project Manager112 x bekeken
In this role, you have the opportunity to manage the 3rd party proposition of Philips towards its customers in long-term strategic partnerships. You build a connection between sales and procurement and focus on services and solutions on a global level.
The ideal candidate should perform well on stakeholder management with key stakeholders in various domains such as Sales, Supply Chain and International Project Management. Besides impact on savings, there is also an impact on margin and revenue. You will deliver added value by bringing the entire Procurement network to the equation, especially by cooperating with Commodity Management. Professionalization of the processes and co-operation models in relation to this spend is also an aspect of your challenge
You are responsible for
- Being a single point of contact towards the sales team and be an integral part of the bid team for a customer project.
- Establishing procurement related needs and requirements for a customer project and develop the 3rd party proposition as the bid team matures the sales lead towards a won deal.
- Identifying, qualifying, ranking and selecting appropriate suppliers including adequate involvement business/commodity entities and according to RFQ
- Managing the vendor evaluation, selection and RFQ process to support the project team in the tender phase / quote phase (early involvement), considering, costs, quality, installation, training, warranty, and lifetime service costs.
- Leading the negotiations and the process with the assigned supplier ensuring lowest total cost of ownership to support the profitability objectives for projects in the markets
- Ensuring cost control, flexibility, quality, delivery and long-term assurance of procurement objectives within the supply base are established and achieved
- Developing the business case on the 3rd party proposition taking into account costs, revenue, margin and risks
- Securing compliance of the supply base to Philips policies and carrying out relevant risk management assessments
- Developing tools, methods and ways of working to develop procurement involvement in the commercial process
- Acting as a global expert and train/coach local procurement professionals in how to act in long term strategic partnerships with customers.
You are a part of
the global commodity team for 3rd party products and services. These products and services are sold to care providers together with our Philips imaging systems. The commodity team consists of 13 specialized commodity leaders that work closely together with business units and commercial organizations to manage the sourcing process and drive savings. You will be based in Eindhoven and report to the Global Commodity Cluster leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum Master Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of procurement experience; results oriented with a proven track record
- Project management experience - end-to-end ownership
- Experience in solutions selling
- Experience in medical devices industry is a strong advantage
- Working experience in a matrix organization of a multinational company; Strong networking skills
- Structured, analytical yet creative approach
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
- Full time
Embrace the unexpected
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
For US applicants only: It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. Click here to review "EEO Is The Law and Supplement” Poster. Click here to review the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Statement.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.Bronlocatie van deze vacature