Procurement Sourcing Professional130 x bekeken
15 September 2020 | Facilities / Procurement | Professional | Amsterdam | 2020-09-15 | REQ-10029872
Our ING Think Forward Strategy is all about empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and business. And it’s important that our Global Procurement team can help ING to deliver the strategy. In essence, the Global Procurement team is responsible for purchasing and entering into contracts with suppliers of ING and is the owner of the procurement policies, controls and system platforms to be used by the local procurement and business functions.
Global Procurement ensures the acquisition of the ‘right goods and services’ at the right time, place, and best conditions’ in a sustainable manner. To be able to deliver this promise in the best way possible, the Global Procurement team has recently been re-designed.
The Sourcing team helps the ING business to obtain services from suppliers at the right time, for the right cost and with the most optimal contract constructions in order to provide the best value for the ING business. Sourcing includes the process of a request for quotation/information/proposal, negotiation, contract structure to ink-on-paper. Sourcing also bundles contracts to leverage scale. The focus of this role will be international deals.
You will be responsible for activities related to the core procurement function. Specifically, this includes:
Sourcing (scope – international deals):
- Sourcing, including Request For Proposal (RFP) and negotiations
- Demonstrate Procurement leadership in all sourcing activities
- Manage the supplier sourcing process across the category, ensuring that all stakeholders are on-board with roles and responsibilities and thoroughly understand the Procurement Framework
- Encourage long term supply strategies
- Continuously enrich expert market intelligence and category (products and services) expertise, to challenge needs, give expert guidance and procure optimal suppliers and solutions. This includes managing risk & compliance aspects of sourcing, conduct market analysis & formulate sourcing strategy, perform reports & spend analysis
- Project management.
Internal Business Stakeholder Management:
- Be the trusted adviser to business stakeholders in all sourcing related activities to ensure that all requirements are met in procurement projects and strategies
- Develop strong working knowledge of Business Unit objectives and form close business ties with key category stakeholders
- Be influential across the organisation bringing together teams to support business objectives.
External Supplier & Relationship Management:
- Make recommendations on how to structure supplier models that provide a best fit model for the business
- Act as central communication point with selected vendors through all sourcing projects
- Through deep understanding of vendor issues within the bank, provide solutions to manage for the immediate term and also the long term
- Act as an escalation point for all Business Units
- Leading vendor relationship management for selected vendors
How to succeed
- 10 years’ experience and demonstrated ability at senior level in sourcing. Specifically, showing a specialization in at least two procurement categories
- In addition to the category experience, experience in at least in one of the areas of policies, processes, systems and procurement management functions, is desirable
- You will be a specialist in sourcing complex services and commercial negotiations
- Negotiation skills and techniques are advanced (level, quantity, complexity, style adaptability, quantitative/finance acumen, portfolio topic breadth/cross-category)
- Able to work independently on high-risk and complex tasks
- In-depth knowledge of and plenty of experience with Procurement processes, and of market intelligence and analysis techniques
- You are considered a source of reference for the various Procurement activities by fellow employees. You monitor environmental factors and makes sure that all stakeholders are on the same page
- You draw up sourcing plans and takes care of functional management of procurement teams
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A star communicator at all levels of the organization
What we offer
An impactful career within an international environment that offers you every opportunity to get the best out of yourself and grow personally and professionally. A role of 36 hours and a unique offer that fits in with the times of today. We take into account your home situation and your ambitions and help you to balance work and private life. Discover yourself our employment conditions.
To give you an idea, we will tell you about the benefits of working at ING:
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- 24 vacation days with a 36-hour working week
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
Want to apply directly? Please upload your CV and motivation letter by clicking the “Apply” button on our website after hitting the button below. We are looking forward to meeting you!
The ING Group is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, operating in over 40 countries. ING's purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. ING prides itself as a frontrunner in digital and sustainability innovations amongst financial instructions. With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a difference. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself. If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.
Questions about this opportunity?
Feel free to contact Agnieszka Olesiak, Recruiter. e-mail: [email protected] or Phone: +48 (0)126289820Bronlocatie van deze vacature