We’re working on a challenging and incredibly exciting mission: to bring cultured meat to market. In order to achieve that we are on the journey to build an industry-best procurement organization. This is where you come in!
Do you want the same as we do?
- Would you like to be a crucial part of bringing cultured meat to market, having a massive positive impact on the planet from an environmental and animal welfare perspective?
- Do you love to collaborate with a great international team of world-class scientists and engineers in a fast-paced and exciting scale-up environment?
- Are you excited to be a part of the development of a mature procurement department?
What is the purpose of your role?
As a Procurement Specialist, you will contribute to building a first-of-its-kind industry-best supply chain and related infrastructure while also constantly improving the value procurement delivers to the organization.
What are your key responsibilities?
- Make sure, that stakeholders have the required resources in the right quality, at the right time, and at the best value.
- Improve the efficiency of our day-to-day procurement tasks.
- Manage multiple sourcing projects in the best way possible.
What will you do?
- Build dialogue-based relationships with stakeholders and ensure their supply needs are proactively addressed with focus on value, cost and quality.
- Source and build new supplier relationships.
- Run and manage sourcing projects end-to-end.
- Support implementing new and optimizing our incumbent digital procure-tech landscape.
- Ensure ordering is done a compliant and efficient manner.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 Year experience in a sourcing focused procurement role with a track record of negotiations
- Hands-on mentality and capacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Experience with digital procurement tools such as an ERP system and data analytics
- NEVI /CIPS certificate is preferred
- Experience in life sciences industry is appreciated, although a learning focused mentality can substitute.
What can you expect from us?
We are a rapidly growing team working on an innovation that we believe will have a huge global impact. As part of this exciting project, you will get to:
- Enjoy an entrepreneurial work culture with lots of freedom in your work and flexibility in your working hours (if the role allows for it).
- Combine hard core science with a commercial goal.
- Enjoy 25 days of paid leave per year and the possibility to buy up to 1 extra week from your holiday allowance.
- Have access to fundamental trainings and be part of our continuous learning culture.
- Work close to the center of the beautiful and historical city of Maastricht.
- As part of competitive remuneration, receive a bonus plan similar to stock options called Stock Appreciation Rights (SARs).
We cannot be more excited to hear from our future new colleague! Please note that we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. As a result, it is recommended to submit yours as soon as possible, and we should be in touch with you shortly after reception and reviewal.