- Date: May 4, 2023
- Location: Emmen, DR, NL, 7825 VP
- Under direct supervision, plans sourcing of goods and services to support manufacturing, field operations, technology, or project management strategic plans at the plant level.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategies in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Issues purchase orders in response to material requirements established by manufacturing, field operations, or projects.
- Implements agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Creates request for quotations (RFQ) and organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for goods and services.
- Assesses supplier performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a technical, business, or similar discipline required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement or production environment.
- Advanced procurement certification preferred (CPM, etc.).
- Purchase to Pay knowledge is desirable.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Requisition Number: 175025
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Job Family: Support Services
- Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Columbusstraat 19, Emmen, , 7825 VP, Netherlands
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Supply Chain, Procurement, Project Manager, Supply, Network, Operations, Technology