Procurement Specialist376 x bekeken
Netherlands - South Holland, The Hague
AECOM is currently looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our international team in The Hague.
In the position as Procurement Specialist you will be part of the Commercial & Procurement Team and be involved in all areas of the EPCM contract with our global client including build projects and Programs; requiring regular liaison with Project Managers, Contract Managers and Cost Planners, joining local meetings where necessary.
Day to day tasks will be set out by the Commercial & Procurement Manager and you will be expected to manage your own time to deliver the accountabilities and responsibilities set out below in a planned and measured manner, reporting regularly on key performance and progress reports.
In the role of Procurement Specialist you will support the Benelux Commercial & Procurement Manager in order to :
- Safeguard the financial and commercial interests of the Benelux delivery programme for Capex
- Manage and control commercial risk, income and expenditure
- Contribute to the delivery of the programme in a timely, efficient, sustainable and safe manner whilst achieving commercial targets, meeting client expectations and enhancing the reputation of the business.
Furthermore you will assist in:
- The delivery of the Annual Plan figures; and Procurement activities including RFI and RFP processes;
- Procuring L3 subcontracts;
- Post-contract commercial support to the Project Managers
- Entering asset capitalisation on to client systems
- Gathering data from PMs as part of the ‘Multi year planning Process (MYP) to formulate the annual budget.
- Assist in the pre-contract cost planning process for Capex spend; following the established Cost Planning process to include, as necessary, initial estimate; production of quotation schedules; working drawing estimate; Tender Docs; Tender Analysis; produce Cost Plan; produce Cost Reports.
- Prepare detailed procurement activities schedule and report on its progress
- Assist PMs with post-contract commercial support to including preparing a schedule of Purchase Orders; evaluating variations; valuation validation; and general commercial monitoring and advice.
- Assist in the financial close process to agree final accounts; attend quarterly review meetings with the project managers; and deliver a quarterly commercial close.
- Assist in Commercial Support to the Dealer Team. To include maintaining Dealer Order Book; annual set up with Plan; weekly maintenance with start/finish dates and deletions/additions; update FM reference numbers; update Forecast with latest cost planning data; and deliver regular cost reports to Project Managers and Client Team;
- Assist in the GSAP purchase to pay process drawing down on POs and raising orders for L3 subcontractors in the AECOM system.
- Recognised Procurement/Commercial/Construction qualification (or working towards)
- Process driven, focus on detail and enjoy working with data
- Good grasp of IT, particularly Excel
- Track record in providing Procurement/Commercial Support in Construction environment including cost planning, tendering process, managing variations and closing Final Accounts
- High standard of Microsoft Excel including V-Lookups & Pivot Tables
- Experience in data entry and extracting data from Microsoft Access
- Track record in providing Commercial Support in Construction environment including cost planning, tendering process, managing variations and closing Final Accounts
- Fluency in Dutch and English (written and spoken)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
Job Category: Procurement
Business Line: Construction Services
Position Status: Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No.: 207375BR
Clearance Required: No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.Bronlocatie van deze vacature