Procurement Specialist97 x bekeken
Mollie is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our Procurement team in Amsterdam.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to be part of our journey of driving the procurement function to the next level at Mollie.
Full-time · Amsterdam
Hi, we are Mollie!
Our mission is creating a greater playing field for everyone. By offering convenient, safe and worldwide payment solutions we remove barriers for companies of all sizes to compete on equal terms.
Mollie - join the future of payments
As a Procurement Specialist, you are responsible for the efficient and effective procurement of goods and services for Mollie B.V. You will help to develop and execute procurement strategies and activities in the achievements of operational objectives. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to be part of our journey of driving the procurement function to the next level at Mollie. The entire procurement process is not new to you. You will be a key figure supporting all Business Units and deliver value through and beyond savings, this is what gives you energy. As part of Mollie, you are part of a fast and emerging fintech. Do you want to grow with us?
What you'll be doing:
- Execute sourcing strategies and monitor and analyzing trends within the company spend in order to make and translate recommendations. Contribute to future possible savings and quality improvement;
- Supplier Relationship Management by supporting with selection and evaluation of suppliers based on clear and understandable KPIs and SLAs;
- Participating in the monitoring of the status of (strategic) suppliers including value creation and performance improvement;
- Support in all operational procurement tasks;
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes and designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support on the development and/or implementation of annual strategies and plans to achieve category goals;
- Facilitate in contract creation and administration.
What you have:
- 3 -5 years of industry relevant experience in a Procurement role or similar role;
- Bachelor’s and / or Master’s degree in Procurement, SCM or related studies;
- High competency level in the use of MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, as a minimum);
- Demonstrate planning, organization and project management skills;
- ERP Experience (e.g., NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, M3….);
- Ability to develop strong (business) relationships with stakeholders. Therefore, able to understand and interpret their requirements, expectations and their needs;
- Actively be part and participate in sourcing activities including addressing & solving issues during the sourcing process;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal to communicate internally and externally to stakeholders;
- Proven relationship-building skills;
- Strong working knowledge in working with and supporting in setting up contracts;
- Function as a contact at specialist level for tasks for which you are responsible. This includes cooperation and coordination with internal contact persons as well as external suppliers.
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Experience and/or understanding of working in the fintech industry;
- Both operational as well as strategic buyer experience;
- Contract management;
- Marketing procurement.
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
Apply on our website by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply at Mollie, the better!
Let's first have a 'coffee chat' to introduce Mollie, the role and get to know you. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype. During the interview phase we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
Being authentic is our baseline
Mollie is a pioneer in online payments and well known in the fin-tech industry. We are one of the fastest-growing payment service providers in Europe, helping businesses of all sizes sell and scale more efficiently with a solid and easy-to-use payment solution.
With the help of our simple and clear payment API, we offer various payment methods in one go. In doing so, we make a complex process simple. Mollie is extremely ambitious. We currently have over 90.000 customers and are on a mission to conquer the rest of Europe. Our goal is to be the main mid-market payment provider in 20 European countries by the end of 2020.
We currently have an international team of 200 professionals with roots from all over the world, based in our HQ in central Amsterdam. Join us as our new Internal Auditor and experience this amazing journey with us!Bronlocatie van deze vacature